1:14 AM 1/14/10
Does anyone have information on the new Monster Midwest Sprints? I belivee these are the same people the run the Monster Midwest Series Late Models tour.
02. Base Payout - to start & to win
03. Event / Race format
04. Number of cars to start a feature
05. Qualifying or Pill Draw
06. Points system
07. Possible number of racing events during 2010 season
08. Possible website
09. Number of laps in Heat races, consi's/ B-Mains, & Features
10. Possuble tracks series likely to race at
9:16 AM 1/15/10
You can call or PM Don Hammer with any question for now. His info is listed on the original post about a new series.
He did tell me several tracks have made commitments.....and Tammy Gundaker confirmed yesterday at the Chili Bowl she has a date at Tri City in June along with PowrI....but Jacksonville has stated there will be no non-wing sprints of any kind at their track.
Don says it looks like a 17-20 races. LaSalle, Kankakee, Danville, Farmer City, Lincoln and Quincy are tracks on board so far with races.