IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > A.M.S.A. wants to thank......
10/11/09, 9:38 PM   #1
A.M.S.A. wants to thank......
AMSA

We want to Thank all of our members and guest that ran with us this race season. We had 44 members and 38 guest with us. Thank you for you made A.M.S.A. we couldn't have did it with out all of you guys. Hope to see you all in the 2010 race season. We had drivers from Wisconsin, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois, and one from Sydney, Australia.

BIG THANK YOU GOES OUT TO:

Our Staff:
Harriet, Morris, Dale & Zack Pauley
Becky Clothier ~ Web Diva for keeping us up to date online.

Those that donated Gas Card:
Larry Fasse of Speed Partz
Jeff Barnhart
Calvert Elk Range
First Financial Bank
The Pauley Family
A.M.S.A.

Roberts Auto Transport for donating the hard Charge at different time. Thanks

Ron and Sandy Green for fixing all the meals and Jeff and Tina Tillsman for all the good desserts and any one else that donated food and their time. Thanks

Thanks goes to the Calvert Elk Range for donating all the A.M.S.A. shirts that we gave away. Thanks

Dave Rudisell of Lawrenceburg Speedway
Jeff & Vickie Schrader of K.C.Raceway
Kevin & Kim Moler of Moler Raceway Park
Mason & Tawnya Fleetwood of the Twin City Raceway Park and Thunder Valley Raceway.

10/11/09, 10:35 PM   #2
Re: A.M.S.A. wants to thank......
COTTLE FAN

looking forward to next year!

10/12/09, 8:29 AM   #3
Harry Jones 14

A.M.S.A. is a great racing association, they are caring, friendly and if you are interested in a Mini Sprint for 2010 give JT a call and he will help you out in any way he can. They had a great race season and looking forward to even a better one for 2010.

10/12/09, 1:07 PM   #4
wbr

Thank you AMSA and Jerry for all you do to keep racing fun and affordable. Thanks also to Merrill & Sheila for allowing Jake to drive their cars. Perhaps we can do some more next year.
Thanks to all of the competitors for making racing a fun and safe time at the racetrack.

10/12/09, 3:32 PM   #5
Mike M 67

Thanks to Jerry & Mert with the A.M.S.A for all their work scheduling races this year, Also thanks to Bill May with the MMSA for his work getting some new race tracks to race at this year. Nathan, Charlie and I had a lot of fun running with both groups.

I just wanted to let everyone know I had an absolute fantastic time racing at Lawrenceburg Myself on October 3rd at Lawrenceburg. I had never raced before and loved it. Thanks to Andy Bradley and Allen Rupenthal for letting me race Andy's # 86 I used the heat race to get familiar with the car, and then raced hard in the B main to take 2nd behind Dustin Hueston to make it into the feature. (I was pumped) I want to say thanks to Larry Fasse for congradulating me after the race. I had a good run going in the feature, I think maybe up to 7th or 8th with 2 laps to go, when I started wearing out. (Need to get back into shape) I probably should have taken it a little easier, but I did not, and ended up in the wall. Still I had a great time. I hope to get to try again next year. For the most part I will leave the racing up to my son Nathan.

I must say, it is harder than it looks from the stands. You need to be in good condition to run competitivly for 20 strong hard laps. Especialy when the track may be a little rough.

Mike Mensendiek

2 members like this post: Bradleyracing86, Jim Gardner
10/13/09, 11:21 AM   #6
Mike M 67

Has anyone heard what the motor rules will be next year for the A.M.S.A.?

We were wanting to get started working on our Car for next year.

If anyone has any updates please let us know.

Mike

1 member likes this post: Bradleyracing86
10/13/09, 1:29 PM   #7
Harry Jones 14

jt will be coming out soon about the rules and weight there will be some changes to all for 2010 I hear. He has been talking to a professor at Purdue I also heard. He wants to get thing all even up on the race cars. Keep an eye on his web should be out in a couple of weeks or so.

10/13/09, 4:08 PM   #8
Phylo82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Jones 14 View Post
jt will be coming out soon about the rules and weight there will be some changes to all for 2010 I hear. He has been talking to a professor at Purdue I also heard. He wants to get thing all even up on the race cars. Keep an eye on his web should be out in a couple of weeks or so.
Does Jerry plan to meet with drivers/car owners to discuss these changes prior to their being implemented? It would be nice to understand what the plans are before reading about new rules on the website.
#13e Maxim Sprint
Owner, Crew Chief, Pit Crew, Hauler, Check Writer, Grunt

10/13/09, 4:56 PM   #9
Harry Jones 14

I don't know for sure what JT is going to do, what I am hearing is just hear say from other people, you will have to call and talk to him, to find out just what his plans are. I know for a fact that he is looking out for the guy that can't spend lots of money to race. He wants to make it as even as he can for the little guy and the ones that thinks they have to spend lots of money on their motors. It will be fair to all, is what I hear.

10/13/09, 7:44 PM   #10
Phylo82

Thanks for the info....looking forward to next season already.

Anyone heard news on winter indoor racing?
#13e Maxim Sprint
Owner, Crew Chief, Pit Crew, Hauler, Check Writer, Grunt

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > A.M.S.A. wants to thank......