IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > $200,000 Season?
10/9/09, 1:26 AM   #1
$200,000 Season?
bherzog513

Everyone "thinks" they know how much is sacrificed to race a 410(un-winged). Very rarely does anyone actually know the end of year cost. I can throw numbers out as well as any of the smartest 5000 people that show up to the race track each and every week(spectators), but I thought it would be interesting to be informed by the real racers on this board, of what they spent.

I think this is a valid post/point beginning with sponsor awareness(understanding of where thier money is going), and ending with spectators understanding the value of what they are watching each week at the track.

On very different agenda's and goals, it would be interesting to know what Joss Moffatt spent to win a points title compared to what it costs to win the USAC sprint championship, and even better can a stud like Bryan Clausen run well in middle of the road budgets while searching for a bigger opportunity?
Last edited by bherzog513; 10/9/09 at 1:28 AM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > $200,000 Season?