IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
chad (Offline)
  #1 12/29/07 4:52 AM
Just got home and what a hell of a good time!!!!!
Sorry about the blown motor on Jacob's car but he was runing well!!!
All and all it was a good time and the show never stopped,I got there at 3;30 and it was all racing all night. I hope that some of you were there to see it, I know it was not dirt but I got my fix!!!!

Chad Hayes

I thought Darland had the win but the ironic thing about the whole about was was the poster that they were giving out is the same car Elliott drove last yr is the same one that took him out.
chad (Offline)
  #2 12/29/07 4:54 AM
I mean the orange car# 7 tooh Tony out!!!!
Joe@ScaleSprints (Offline)
  #3 12/29/07 6:50 AM
One of these years I will make it. Stupid year end inventory!!!!! Gotta go work 16 hours today. I'll be looking for updates tonight when I get home.
RacinFool (Offline)
  #4 12/29/07 8:10 AM
:idea:Sounds like there is a need for more shows during the winter months. There is a lot of intrest and cars to have a larger series . Perhaps in other cities............Your thoughts?
dirtywhiteboy
  #5 12/29/07 8:52 AM
Talk about someone taking people out, Billy Wease took out Heydenreich completely and was involved in taking out Darland once and Stewart once as well.

With skills like that why doesn't Billy have a NASCAR ride?
midgy (Offline)
  #6 12/29/07 9:57 AM
We will be on redline chat again tonight about 6pm in the midget chat room - stop by and say "hello".
IRS Agent
  #7 12/29/07 10:41 AM
Originally Posted by RacinFool:
:idea:Sounds like there is a need for more shows during the winter months. There is a lot of intrest and cars to have a larger series . Perhaps in other cities............Your thoughts?
Cities that have hosted indoor events in the past include: Chicago (and Rosemont), Houston, Grand Rapids, Pontiac, Indianapolis, Milwaukee, St. Louis, Peoria, and Rockford pop into mind, but I'm sure there are more.

Let's see, 10 on the above list, plus the ones on the schedule already for this year, at one venue per week, takes us to mid-March.

If that were to happen, I'm going into the nerf bar business!
aXe (Offline)
  #8 12/29/07 11:24 AM
San francisco, Oakland, San Jose, Sacramento, Long Beach, Santa Rosa and Fresno, all on the West Coast of California. even Reno Nevada and Seattle Wash.
aXe
Pat O'Connor Fan (Offline)
  #9 12/29/07 11:44 AM
I attended a USAC indoor race at Norfolk, VA as a "gopher" for Curt Cornell's midget. I believe JP was the promoter.
The trip wasn't too bad, but riding with the owner and the driver, towing the midget with a passenger car on snowy Interstates puckered me a few times. :emote20:
Dick Monahan (Offline)
  #10 12/29/07 11:45 AM
How far back do you want to go? I've been to indoor races in Hartford and Providence, but there were also races in Boston and NYC.