IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
GOFOBROKE
  #1 8/30/09 6:48 PM
http://www.lincolnparkspeedway.com/next_attraction.html

Check out the link above for this weeks action at LPS....It is the King of Non-Wing....According to the Schedule, every Sprint Car runs a feature!!!!!! OH YEAH!!! Did I mention a Fireworks display also?

Sooooo, who is gonna come out and see, what will probably be the biggest and most competitive sprint car count of the year, battle it out to be the King of Non-Wing!!!!!
wildman92 (Offline)
  #2 8/30/09 7:04 PM
The Morgans will be there!!

Jen Kelley (she/her)
ModernDayCowboyFan92 (Offline)
  #3 8/30/09 8:51 PM
Does anybody know the format of the races? will they run a regular show with heats and lower mains, and then run a feature and any cars that dont make the original feature run a different one? what will the sprint car mains pay to win? etc.
also, how much will admission cost?
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE
  #4 8/30/09 8:52 PM
DIEHARD DAVE and I will be there Lets hope the track is smoother for this show
ByronMack (Offline)
  #5 8/30/09 9:31 PM
My dad and I will be there. Anyone know if the gates open at regular time? Also what is the price going to be?
Posted via Mobile Device
GOFOBROKE
  #6 8/30/09 9:43 PM
I am sure some of the format will depend on car count.....I will find out what I can....I have an idea of what gate admission will be, but absolutely DO NOT want to post any guesses and it be wrong for fear of being thrown into the IOW Stockade....

I do have some Good News and Bad News....Good News is that none of you will have to watch me working the infield (which I enjoy, just to be clear)!!!! Bad news is you will have to bring your ear plugs, because you will have to listen to me announce.....LOL

Brad will be unable to make it this weekend and I appreciate he and the powers that be giving me the opportunity to let me back into the booth.....

Originally Posted by ModernDayCowboyFan92:
Does anybody know the format of the races? will they run a regular show with heats and lower mains, and then run a feature and any cars that dont make the original feature run a different one? what will the sprint car mains pay to win? etc.
also, how much will admission cost?
kcarm92 (Offline)
  #7 8/30/09 9:55 PM
years past format was heats,semi,all cars not making a-main, run a 500.00 to win feature (but you had to be running at the end of the semi feature to run 500.00 feature):
allstar racer (Offline)
  #8 8/31/09 12:22 PM
anybody no what drivers might be there??
any chance jones could be back or maybe blake fitzpatrick??
ModernDayCowboyFan92 (Offline)
  #9 9/1/09 9:23 PM
has anybody heard what they are charging for admission. it still seems to be a mystery. what is the payout for the sprints?
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #10 9/1/09 9:34 PM