IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #1 6/4/09 3:11 PM
Still on? Hope so. If so should I do updates from the USAC Timing or does that work good enough for all. (Think some can't get or are on mobile) If someone from the track can do updates by text, send me a pm and I'll send ya my number.

Chuck

Charles Nungester
mudclods
  #2 6/4/09 3:36 PM
Yeah they should be ok. Rain has been south of them all day running along the turnpike.
T&A Racing (Offline)
  #3 6/4/09 4:43 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Still on? Hope so. If so should I do updates from the USAC Timing or does that work good enough for all. (Think some can't get or are on mobile) If someone from the track can do updates by text, send me a pm and I'll send ya my number.

Chuck
looks ok so far
TNICHS
  #4 6/4/09 4:56 PM
I will try to get a hold of tbird4vkcc i know he is with jesse.
racegal (Offline)
  #5 6/4/09 5:09 PM
Thank you Chuck!! (And contact)
Susan, who appreciates all the updates we can get!!!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
  #6 6/4/09 5:23 PM
Originally Posted by racegal:
Thank you Chuck!! (And contact)
Susan, who appreciates all the updates we can get!!!
I have no Contact yet Susan Except for USAC Timing. If somone has contacts like TBirdVKCC that would be better. The timings great, lets you track each car but tells nothing on what caused a yellow, How a move was made. DANG I GOTTA GET OUT THERE. The videos up from tuesday on www.usacracing.com

Charles Nungester
racegal (Offline)
  #7 6/4/09 5:40 PM
That WOULD be great! I can never make heads nor tails of those timings! If I can even get on there to start with!
Go Dave!!! Thank you again for anything and everything!!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
midgy (Offline)
  #8 6/4/09 6:39 PM
Hot lapping now
grandma
  #9 6/4/09 6:44 PM
Hi Lisa just sitting in the muffler shop waiting for a car . Thanks for any updates Big T
  #10 6/4/09 6:49 PM
Thanks Lisa, We'll work somethin out and keep track. Hoping all put on a good show and remain safe.
Chuck

Charles Nungester