IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The Learning Channel & Sprint Cars
10/17/07, 11:29 AM   #1
The Learning Channel & Sprint Cars
Seadog

A show on TLC last night at one point was showing sprint car accidents. They showed one at THAT (D.O. announcing) where somebody got into Robbie Rice and he flipped down on the backstretch. He got out of the car and ran across the infield to confront the other guy.

Saying that, I have two questions: 1. Who was Rice going after, and what year did that happen? I'm guessing maybe '99, but that's just a guess.

Does anybody out there in internetland know or remember this?

10/17/07, 1:51 PM   #2
Re: The Learning Channel & Sprint Cars
Rex W.

You sure it was Rice? I remember Gary Cameron flippin on the back straight after Byron Reed & him got together. Gary ran across the infield & got into it with someone on Byrons crew i think. That had to be around 93 maybe.

10/17/07, 1:55 PM   #3
D.O.

Rice was chasing Cameron picking up the stuff he was throwing. Byron Reed was the driver that tangled with Cameron. It was Reed's mechanic who jumped out before Cameron got to Reed still in the car.
:dologob:

10/17/07, 4:06 PM   #4
sprint38racer

That was hilarious to watch, especially with DO's commentary on the tape. I still laugh everytime I see that one.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The Learning Channel & Sprint Cars