IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Unique, rare racing videos for sale!!!
3/9/09, 5:32 PM   #1
Unique, rare racing videos for sale!!!
faninthestandsvideo

UPDATE!!
I've updated my list with some races from Manazanita (in light of recent news) from the Copper World Weekend in 1995, 97, and 99. Check out the attachment for these additions.

Hi, my name is Jim Stroehle. My nephew is Mike Stroehle driver of the Throwback Racing Silver Crown #83. I've attended races since the late 50's and began videotapping them in 1992. I now have well over 250 nights of racing recorded using a camcorder from the unique perspective of the main grandstands. These videos are not perfect, but are the closest thing to being there. Midget racer Davey Ray and members of the Hoffman Sprint Car team have seen examples of my videos and have raved about all the action caught both on and off the track! Attached is a partial list of my collection, with a heavier emphasis on the earlier years. More will be available upon request. These videos are available for $15 for 1 disk (up to 2 hrs) and $25 for a 2 disc set (up to 4hrs). E-mail me at:faninthestandsvideo@hotmail.com or call (563)324-9852 between 8am-12pm CT if interested in any of these. I do accept paypal or money order!
Last edited by faninthestandsvideo; 3/24/09 at 8:05 PM. Reason: updating post

3/10/09, 7:30 PM   #2
Re: Unique, rare racing videos for sale!!!
ThrowbackRacingTeam

Just wanted to let everyone here know that these really are awesome videos and are worth taking a look at. He has a TON of old videos and wanted to share with everyone! Take a look at the list and see if there are any you'd like, like one you went to back then and can't remember much about the night? These videos are a great way to see these races again!
Last edited by ThrowbackRacingTeam; 3/11/09 at 3:02 PM.

3/11/09, 3:17 PM   #3
John P Huss

I have purchased 14 DVD"S from Jim Stroehle. Awesome footage! Highly
recommend you check out his library and buy a bunch!
Best Regards,
John

3/15/09, 2:00 PM   #4
John P Huss

Give Jim Stroehle a email to order some great DVD"S!
Best Regards,
John:greenflag:

3/20/09, 1:19 PM   #5
John P Huss

Just ordered 12 more DVD'S.
Best Regards,
John:greenflag:

3/24/09, 8:08 PM   #6
faninthestandsvideo

Just wanted to let everyone know that I updated my list with some races from Manzanita in 1995, 97, and 99 during the Copper World weekend. In light of recent news I thought I'd put up some of my videos from Manzy.

Thanks,
Jim

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Unique, rare racing videos for sale!!!