IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
hudcone (Offline)
  #1 2/19/09 4:17 AM
After many requests and responses, we have revised our Membership Packages. We hope you can find one you will like.
We are opening up a fan club that would help finance our race team. Desperate times call for desperate measures. We already have a lot of people that make this possible, but it never seems to be enough to compete at the top level.

The first packages is the Platinum membership. ($100) Which would include:
-Two of the latest style Cone/Corry Racing T-Shirts, dark gray or white
-An 8x10 autographed photo of sprint car or midget
-A cool #14 window decal
-Your name would be added to our list of sponsors on our webpage www.hudcone.com
-And a personalized DVD of pictures, race footage and interviews of the Cone/Corry #14 sprint & midget
-A Cone/Corry Racing Fan Club Membership Card (if you bring this card to the races you can purchase any t-shirt for $10)

The second packages is the Gold membership ($50) which includes:
-One of the latest style Cone/Corry Racing T-Shirts, dark gray or white
-An 8x10 autographed photo of sprint car or midget
-A cool #14 window decal
-A Cone/Corry Racing Fan Club Membership Card (if you bring this card to the races you can purchase any t-shirt for $10)
-And a personalized DVD of pictures, race footage and interviews of the Cone/Corry #14 sprint & midget

After numerous requests; we have decided to offer a third package for the kids, it is a $30 Youth Membership. With this you will get:
-Your choice of 1 autographed 8x10 photo or a M,S,or YouthL. t-shirt, avail. in white only.
-A cool #14 decal package with a variety of sizes
This package is specifically designed for the kids. And we hope that this will help get them a little more involved.

We are very grateful and humbled by the response and requests we have received since forming this fan club only a few days ago. We hope you will find a package that fits your budget and help us continue participating in the sport that we all love. Thank you very much for all the support everyone has shown us, it makes it all worthwhile.

Sincerely,
Hud Cone
Cone/Corry Racing
ClaytonYeley (Offline)
  #2 2/19/09 11:59 PM
Hud, I hope you find the support you are looking for. I will do what I can even if that is buying one of your shirts. It is always great to see you behind the wheel of a sprint or midget. The way you wheel that thing without an unlimited budget puts you around the top of my list of great drivers. Looking forward to see you run in 09.
hudcone (Offline)
  #3 2/20/09 12:30 AM
Thank you, everything helps even t-shirts! We appreciate it!
Hope to see you at the races!

Hud Cone
Cone/Corry Racing