IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Wow read this race of champions
Thread Tools
1/10/09, 2:12 PM   #11
Re: Wow read this race of champions
LocalYokel
LocalYokel is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 358
 

Some of you on this board are completely insane, or maybe its just gullible....
__________________
You better take care of me, Lord. If you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.
 
1/10/09, 2:29 PM   #12
Re: Wow read this race of champions
FishBurger
FishBurger is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,339
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalYokel View Post
Some of you on this board are completely insane....
it keeps us from going crazy (to paraphrase the words of an old Waylon Jennings song).
__________________
Marv Fish
 
1/10/09, 2:40 PM   #13
Re: Wow, Read This...Race Of Champions
#1Brad Kuhn Fan
#1Brad Kuhn Fan is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,790
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
Haha! That's a good one, Devin. :O: How about we take out the top four in votes, since they cheated? Let me see, who was fifth...

Honestly, they're just having a little fun with the whole voting process, that's all. The two that get the race, got the most votes, so that's that I guess. We'll see who takes the checkered flag soon! :checkered:
Almost everyone cheated....Im just saying put them 2 the back cuz they where ahead by alot in votes.
__________________
Devin Fairchild

"{If You Find Your Self Upside Down,That Means You Went Over The Edge}"

"{Dont Let The Fear of Flipping Get In The Way Of Winning}"
 
1/10/09, 3:00 PM   #14
Re: Wow, Read This...Race Of Champions
ThrottleHead
ThrottleHead is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,150
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Brad Kuhn Fan View Post
Almost everyone cheated....Im just saying put them 2 the back cuz they where ahead by alot in votes.
Where is the proof of this? Please tell all of us in IOW. I am sure we would all like to know. Including some of the drivers involved in this poll.
__________________
Don Gilbert
 
1/10/09, 3:14 PM   #15
Re: Wow, Read This...Race Of Champions
micro94
micro94 is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 491
 

Cheat or not whats the difference?We have one driver that could make a pretty good showing and we have Tony Elliott who couldnt win a race at your local go kart track.It shouldnt be a big deal.Strap em in and let em go.Good Luck to all.
 
1/10/09, 4:12 PM   #16
Re: Wow, Read This...Race Of Champions
Kirk Spridgeon
Kirk Spridgeon is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 768
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by micro94 View Post
Cheat or not whats the difference?We have one driver that could make a pretty good showing and we have Tony Elliott who couldnt win a race at your local go kart track.It shouldnt be a big deal.Strap em in and let em go.Good Luck to all.
Have some respect for one of the most accomplished race car drivers of this era. A guy who put together a great career, winning a boatload of races, all while being one of the most fan-friendly drivers I've ever met and having a life (and career) outside of racing. And, he's found a way to do it without seriously injuring himself. It's one of the most impressive careers I can think of....

And oh yeah, he's still plenty competitive in the races he runs, which includes the Chili Bowl and the Little 500 (the most challenging sprint car race of all). He ran well last year in Tulsa in what we all could recognize is an under-funded car. Tony Elliott is a champion...
 
1/10/09, 4:18 PM   #17
Re: Wow, Read This...Race Of Champions
SHORTBUS
SHORTBUS is offline
Senior Member

Race Count This Year: 61
Race Count Last Year: 48
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,402
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk spridgeon View Post
have some respect for one of the most accomplished race car drivers of this era. A guy who put together a great career, winning a boatload of races, all while being one of the most fan-friendly drivers i've ever met and having a life (and career) outside of racing. And, he's found a way to do it without seriously injuring himself. It's one of the most impressive careers i can think of....

And oh yeah, he's still plenty competitive in the races he runs, which includes the chili bowl and the little 500 (the most challenging sprint car race of all). He ran well last year in tulsa in what we all could recognize is an under-funded car. Tony elliott is a champion...
100 % right
__________________
BILL WALLS
 
1/10/09, 4:18 PM   #18
Re: Wow, Read This...Race Of Champions
racefan20
racefan20 is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,189
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk Spridgeon View Post
Have some respect for one of the most accomplished race car drivers of this era. A guy who put together a great career, winning a boatload of races, all while being one of the most fan-friendly drivers I've ever met and having a life (and career) outside of racing. And, he's found a way to do it without seriously injuring himself. It's one of the most impressive careers I can think of....

And oh yeah, he's still plenty competitive in the races he runs, which includes the Chili Bowl and the Little 500 (the most challenging sprint car race of all). He ran well last year in Tulsa in what we all could recognize is an under-funded car. Tony Elliott is a champion...
Agreed 100%
__________________
John Hoover
 
1/10/09, 4:33 PM   #19
Re: Wow, Read This...Race Of Champions
TQ29m
TQ29m is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,368
 

I'll have to add my 100% correct to that. My question is this, what would make you talk like this, about someone as nice as Tony? Bob
 
1/10/09, 5:09 PM   #20
Re: Wow read this race of champions
Pitpass
Pitpass is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 404
 

What Kirk said....:thumb
__________________
 
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Wow read this race of champions

Stida.com Competition Suspension

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 8:38 AM.


Make IndianaOpenWheel.com your homepage
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
2005-2014 IndianaOpenWheel.com
Mobile VersionLinks: Dave Merritt - Chris Pedersen - Carey Fox - Carey Akin - Joe Bennett - Brandon Murray - Dave Roach - John DaDalt - Racin; With D.O. - Jackslash Media