IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Live audio
1/13/20, 10:02 PM   #1
Live audio
duel

Any live audio of the Chili bowl? Seems a little steep what they want to watch. I get a whole season of usac for about the same as 5.5 days of this indoor event.

5 members like this post: 1021gpa, interpreter66, rimrider69, tirespinner, Will Shunk
1/14/20, 11:08 AM   #2
Re: Live audio
ossuks

Quote:
Originally Posted by duel View Post
Any live audio of the Chili bowl? Seems a little steep what they want to watch. I get a whole season of usac for about the same as 5.5 days of this indoor event.
You get The Chili Bowl for the price of 1 night in a Motel. I get that it is a little pricey, and $150 means what to who? When I was younger I would not even give it a thought, no way. Now that I'm older, $150 is an after thought for 5 nights in my home watching an Event!

3 members like this post: duel, FEATHERDUSTER, tirespinner
1/14/20, 8:53 PM   #3
flagboy55

Duel, I’m with you. I’m working nights this week and would be listening while on the job. I’m sure I’m not the only race fan that has to work different shifts. I applaud Dirtvision and USAC for supplying free live audio, it does nothing except help keep the fans happy. I get some think video might give people a reason not to come to the track, but audio will not. Hopefully more will follow the aforementioned

2 members like this post: duel, PIT CART
1/15/20, 1:31 AM   #4
Re: Live audio
duel

I do like live radio/audio. I have a friend that lives by it. More to the imagination. Ossuks, I almost think in reverse of you but great point. I now have a family (late start) and am recently retired. I would spend anything I had left to travel to a sprint race when I was young. I think floracing just spoiled me last year for streaming $$. Tv or audio is no substitute for being there live. Can' wait for 2020 season. Hoping to make Ocala usac shows.

2 members like this post: dirt330, i love dirt track racing
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Live audio