IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Gizmo (Offline)
  #1 7/19/14 1:37 PM
Where is everyone? Haven't seen any posts. I will be headed up around 4pm. Looks to be a great night and this year we will get the final race of sprint week in the books. Who do you think will end the night being the champ of Sprint Week?
3Cfan (Offline)
  #2 7/19/14 1:47 PM
Clausen is peaking at the right time. He might not win the battle tonight, but I think he'll win the war. Ballou has been a rocket ship recently at Tri-State. I look for him to be so again. Hope the car count is good. Looking forward to a great night of racing.
2 Likes: jim goerge, speed bump
Steve (Offline)
  #3 7/19/14 1:49 PM
Go Madman !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 Likes: i love dirt track racing, rachasin, speed bump
SPRINTCAR (Offline)
  #4 7/19/14 1:52 PM
What car is Daron Clayton going to be driving? Now he is fast at Tri State!
sw1911 (Offline)
  #5 7/19/14 1:53 PM
On the way, drive safe all.
Gizmo (Offline)
  #6 7/19/14 1:54 PM
Probably won't have the car count that the other tracks had but we still will see some of the best non wing sprint races in the Midwest.
2 Likes: 3Cfan, jim goerge
Gizmo (Offline)
  #7 7/19/14 1:59 PM
Not sure but it was rumored that he might dust off his 92 for tonight's race. That would be cool.
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #8 7/19/14 2:07 PM
Originally Posted by Gizmo:
Where is everyone? Haven't seen any posts. I will be headed up around 4pm. Looks to be a great night and this year we will get the final race of sprint week in the books. Who do you think will end the night being the champ of Sprint Week?
Were sitting at track. What a great day. We have had a great sprint week. Thanks to all the teams and promoters.
cowboyhar69 (Offline)
  #9 7/19/14 2:23 PM
Originally Posted by SPRINTCAR:
What car is Daron Clayton going to be driving? Now he is fast at Tri State!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
2 Likes: jim goerge, SPRINTCAR
streetglider (Offline)
  #10 7/19/14 2:48 PM
Very jealous right now. Wishing I was at the track with Shamrock48 & LilMoose, but I'm sidelined with a bad wheel! Guess I will have to race vicariously tonight!!!!!!