IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Seadog (Offline)
  #1 6/28/13 4:15 PM
ossuks (Offline)
  #2 6/28/13 4:30 PM
Levi is a "mans man" and a great racer. Congrats on a fantastic career ! Best of wishes as you move forward.
4 Likes: billwill7, BrentTFunk, dickster, PJ Wright
Johnhunt (Offline)
  #3 6/28/13 4:49 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this an old article? Seems like I remember seeing it last fall and since then Levi has been running just a few selected events.
2 Likes: jeast, jim goerge
TBONE (Offline)
  #4 6/28/13 4:54 PM
Originally Posted by ruts n guts:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this an old article? Seems like I remember seeing it last fall and since then Levi has been running just a few selected events.
No this is new...he had been running the TSR 10 Silver Crown Car and Walker 39 and Rogers 12 cars on occasion...

Posted via Mobile Device
berks co (Offline)
  #5 6/28/13 5:20 PM
DD Dave darland to
Drive Walker 39 this weekend

Posted via Mobile Device

Daniel Cohen
5 Likes: badgerfan, IndyBound, KENDALLRACING, racegal, speed bump
wing410fan (Offline)
  #6 6/28/13 5:21 PM
I just wonder who tony will great for the silver crown ride. Bryan clausen maybe.
RACEMS41 (Offline)
  #7 6/28/13 6:15 PM
A true gentleman. It was my pleasure to have him drive me on several occasions. One of the finest families in racing. Best of luck in the future!
5 Likes: 2fast4u, billwill7, DirtyD, IndyBound, speed bump
Johnhunt (Offline)
  #8 6/28/13 7:19 PM
Yep, I was wrong. New story.

Posted via Mobile Device
CTtoPA (Offline)
  #9 6/28/13 8:23 PM
Did he "retire" or "get out of the sport"? Just curious.

Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: Honest-Sam, Mud Packer
EldoraMark (Offline)
  #10 6/28/13 8:33 PM
I am happy for Levi and his family but also Sad to see the ride end. Spent many a night and day with the Jones. Memories that will last forever. Levi mom told me one night that weather I like it or not I am part of the Jones family and I am very proud of that. Levi mother gave me my nick name (Eldora Mark) and it has stuck with me since. Levi, I hope the rest of your life is fulfilled with as much passion that you gave us fans.

Mark
9 Likes: 2fast4u, billwill7, BrentTFunk, Bronco Billy Molkenbur, dickster, DirtyD, Johnhunt, Pedaltime61x