IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
midgetfan1962 (Offline)
  #1 9/27/12 8:24 PM
I know that one day soon i will regret this...i would like to sell the #6 Hawk midget owned formerly by the Michner family and driven by Andy Michner. We have been running with the Rumble Series the last 2 years and have slowly been improving,however i have purchased another car and cant fund 2 cars...This car has alot of history and plenty of famous drivers..check out a vintage picture of it in the old timers section of this forum. Please call (269)317-7908 Steve The car comes with some spares and i will upload pics as soon as i can...Thanx The car for sale is on the front of the trailer,the car on the back is the reason the car on the front is for sale...lol
Attachments:
014.jpg (665.2 KB)

jjones752 (Offline)
  #2 9/28/12 4:46 PM
What's the powerplant, and how much are you asking?
I can't tell from the pic if it's strictly an asphalt car or not, but if it isn't do you think it could be a candidate for setting up to run at Montpelier next year?
midgetfan1962 (Offline)
  #3 9/28/12 10:18 PM
This car has always run on pavement..it has a Brayton Buick head on Gaerte/Rodeck block...it made 338hp @7800 rpm. I will have the final price on monday because im trying to see what parts i have fit the Beast...Thanx for the interest Car is sold...it will be at ft wayne for the rumble. Heres hopin i kept the right car!!