IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #1 10/1/09 2:35 AM
Who'll make an attempt to attend/Race at end of the yr Big Money Events out West in '09 for n/w Sprints n' Midgets,starting with Ovals...thru Turkey Nite??............I'll be makin my trip again in Nov to include Pir on Thurs!!
  #2 10/1/09 11:33 AM
Originally Posted by AustinSprinter:
Who'll make an attempt to attend/Race at end of the yr Big Money Events out West in '09 for n/w Sprints n' Midgets,starting with Ovals...thru Turkey Nite??............I'll be makin my trip again in Nov to include Pir on Thurs!!
rachasin (Offline)
  #3 10/1/09 12:04 PM
Again Bob and the Hipster will be making the Sema show first then on to the Oval Nats, Pacific coast, Ventura?? Western???? Turkey??? Wish we were there cause its snowing and blowing 30-50 mph winds. ARE WE THERE YET!!!!!
29 Days before take off!!
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #4 10/1/09 4:38 PM
Plan to be at the 2 Ts; Tulare & Tucson.

Frank Daigh
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #5 10/1/09 9:12 PM
The wife and I will be at Perris and Tulare
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #6 10/2/09 2:38 AM
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk:
The wife and I will be at Perris and Tulare
Good ta see ya both at Ovals last yr!!...after sharin bench racin/beers in parkin lot at Kamp for ISW in 08!!....Singin' National Antham again this yr. Brent, mabe!!.......
  #7 10/2/09 3:59 AM
Lets see, on my winter vacation I went to a, Las Vegas test, Las Vegas race, Phoenix test, Oval Nationals race, Phoenix race, Tulare race, Irwindale test, Ventura race, Turkey Night race, Perris race.... I think I will be very busy!! Enjoy the snow in Indiana..
Dick Monahan (Offline)
  #8 10/20/09 2:33 PM
I'll be at Perris, but I think that's all.
mowerman (Offline)
  #9 10/20/09 3:10 PM
Will be at them all . Ventura for the 1st time. Also trophy cup this weekend . Stop by for a BUD .
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #10 10/20/09 3:18 PM
I'll be at the PAS.

Originally Posted by mowerman:
Stop by for a BUD .
Aero has me hooked on Dingaling, have you got any of that??

PS How many pounds has Jade dropped since going back to Ca.? Probably cutting into your Social Security actually having to pay for dog food now!!