IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #1 4/22/09 8:59 PM
I had a few people ask me who will be racing at Lawrenceburg this Sat. I Have heard that Walkers team will be there, with Chris Windom, Levi Jones, and Brett Burdette. Moffatt will be there.........anyone know who else is coming, Thanks, Dave
nonwingnut
  #2 4/22/09 9:19 PM
Originally Posted by Dave Rudisell:
I had a few people ask me who will be racing at Lawrenceburg this Sat. I Have heard that Walkers team will be there, with Chris Windom, Levi Jones, and Brett Burdette. Moffatt will be there.........anyone know who else is coming, Thanks, Dave
great minds think alike. sorry for stepping on your toes..i heard ballou maybe and ricky williams possible
cecil98 (Offline)
  #3 4/22/09 9:19 PM
Brad will be there, Dave.
BuckeyeBullet (Offline)
  #4 4/22/09 9:20 PM
Kevin Thomas Jr says on his website that he will be there, I have also heard that Dave :applaud: Darland will be there:Steer:thumb
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #5 4/22/09 9:21 PM
Originally Posted by Dave Rudisell:
Are you serving grilled groundhog again?:rolling

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
racefan20 (Offline)
  #6 4/22/09 9:45 PM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
Dan you missed it, it was quite tasty. We even got a personal appearance from Dave and fishinman in Section A.

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
BuckeyeBullet (Offline)
  #7 4/22/09 9:46 PM
Defending track champ Jimmy Light is scheduled to be there :thumb
and whoever they put in the second Truckers car???
I'm available just saying
Phylo82 (Offline)
  #8 4/22/09 9:50 PM
Dang...I would love to be there this weekend but the AMSA is off so we will be at Twin Cities running the MMSA. After last Saturday another trip to the 'Burg sounds like fun, not to mention the joy of it only being 15 minutes from home.

Enjoy the racing.....looks like the weather is going to be perfect.

Phil Heil
#13e Maxim Sprint
Owner, Crew Chief, Pit Crew, Hauler, Check Writer, Grunt
racefan1 (Offline)
  #9 4/22/09 9:52 PM
I heard Josh Wise and Casey Riggs will also be there.
Kim Rudisell (Offline)
  #10 4/22/09 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
Fresh out of groundhog, i saw a picture of a kildeer(bird} on this site taken in the infield this weekend, if i can catch it we'll have it on the grill, and maybe some eggs for breakfast. Just kiddin folks....
By the looks of it we may have another USAC type field of cars again this weekend. Thanks to all the drivers and teams for your continued support. With this kind of support we will be raising the purse very soon.
Thanks, Dave