Pine (Offline)
  #1 4/6/09 1:29 PM
Is the USAC Opener going to happen this weekend??:applaud:
jjones776 (Offline)
  #2 4/6/09 1:32 PM
i sure hope so
Pine (Offline)
  #3 4/6/09 2:04 PM
I do to Jonsey. But with the weather their calling for this week/weekend, it might not happen. Maybe Eldora Mark can give us a weather report right from the track parkinglot.:checkered:
Dyno Don (Offline)
  #4 4/6/09 2:34 PM
Hey, it is only Monday.

I see sunny and 65 in my world for both Friday and Sunday.

Just think if the weather was 4 hours later on Sunday they could have got the show in at Anderson Speedway.

I will be there on Friday, surely they can get one out of 2 races in this weekend.
racefan20 (Offline)
  #5 4/6/09 2:51 PM
Originally Posted by Pine:
Is the USAC Opener going to happen this weekend??:applaud:
Geez Pine, how long have you been coming out here for races. You know the forecast will change 4 more times before Friday

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
Pine (Offline)
  #6 4/6/09 2:58 PM
Originally Posted by racefan20:
Geez Pine, how long have you been coming out here for races. You know the forecast will change 4 more times before Friday
:O: I know that Hoov, but I'm ready to go and I was wondering what the locals thought....

The forercast I seen yesterday didn't look to good for the whole week:thumbsdown:.

P.S...I'm even going to wax the motorhome this week in hopes' of getting better gas mileage:O:
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #7 4/6/09 3:54 PM
It's about time you get off the couchIf you get good do you think you could do mine Friday or Saturday:rolling
Joe Kidd
  #8 4/6/09 4:50 PM
I don't give a sh**. I'm waiting for the sprint car race.
SUPERDUKE (Offline)
  #9 4/6/09 6:15 PM
Originally Posted by Joe Kidd:
I don't give a sh**. I'm waiting for the sprint car race.
WHEN DOES OMOKOK OPEN? :checkered:
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #10 4/6/09 6:47 PM
Originally Posted by Pine:
:O: I know that Hoov, but I'm ready to go and I was wondering what the locals thought....

The forercast I seen yesterday didn't look to good for the whole week:thumbsdown:.

P.S...I'm even going to wax the motorhome this week in hopes' of getting better gas mileage:O:
Originally Posted by AERO410SCJA:
It's about time you get off the couchIf you get good do you think you could do mine Friday or Saturday:rolling
Who are you boys kidding? When either one get your motorhomes out the only thing that ends up getting waxed is you. :rolling :cheers