IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Bill W (Offline)
  #1 10/27/20 9:05 AM
www.OpenWheel101.com
10 Likes: CRA91, Dirtfan, dirtnonwingfan, fish, i love dirt track racing, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, mc/rider, ronmil, tirespinner
fish (Offline)
  #2 10/27/20 12:36 PM
Thanks. Maybe I wasn't looking in the right place, but I couldn't find full non-wing results for Saturday's Kokomo race anywhere.

Incite your heart to see beyond the view.
2 Likes: LUCKYONE, tirespinner
Grocery Guy (Offline)
  #3 10/27/20 6:02 PM
Thanks for posting this website, Bill. I had no idea this site existed. I'll be sure to check it out more for some great articles and results.
2 Likes: chris jockish, Ken Bonnema
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #4 10/28/20 3:59 AM
Originally Posted by Grocery Guy:
Thanks for posting this website, Bill. I had no idea this site existed. I'll be sure to check it out more for some great articles and results.
You always get the full rundown When Bill W. is out traveling and doing a write up......
2 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge
WinglessLovers (Offline)
  #5 10/28/20 11:12 AM
Another good source for Indiana and Illinois sprint car and midget racing. Usually posted the next day. http://hoseheads.com/typicalweekend.html

Bruce Eckel
5 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, bighd0522, fish, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #6 10/28/20 4:41 PM
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn:
You always get the full rundown When Bill W. is out traveling and doing a write up......
Hell aq it would of been nice for you to come up and sit with the racing family and enjoy the great racing events. LOL. Well hopefully next year we can have a great meet and greet with you. Be safe buddy. Thanks.
jim goerge (Offline)
  #7 10/28/20 7:22 PM
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing:
Hell aq it would of been nice for you to come up and sit with the racing family and enjoy the great racing events. LOL. Well hopefully next year we can have a great meet and greet with you. Be safe buddy. Thanks.
Maybe even a Kodak moment or two LOL
2 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, i love dirt track racing
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #8 10/28/20 8:49 PM
Curious what constitutes the racing family?
jim goerge (Offline)
  #9 10/29/20 10:45 AM
Originally Posted by flagboy55:
Curious what constitutes the racing family?
Friends who we have met years ago and see at just about every dirt race happening. We get together and most times we tailgate(adult beverages and something on the grill) and talk racing. We have gotten very close and love and care about each other (I think my families know who I"m talking about) That"s the racing families I know and love. One thing I think is pretty kool about my families is almost all of us met on IOW or joined shortly after.. So once again, Thanks Bill for bringing all us together.
7 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, i love dirt track racing, jonboat15, luckybuc97, mc/rider, PIT CART, racenut69
mc/rider (Offline)
  #10 10/29/20 10:57 AM
Originally Posted by jim goerge:
Friends who we have met years ago and see at just about every dirt race happening. We get together and most times we tailgate(adult beverages and something on the grill) and talk racing. We have gotten very close and love and care about each other (I think my families know who I"m talking about) That"s the racing families I know and love. One thing I think is pretty kool about my families is almost all of us met on IOW or joined shortly after.. So once again, Thanks Bill for bring all us together.
Well said PS, some body post the Pointer Sisters

When in doubt Gas It
5 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, racenut69