IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
tspilly (Offline)
  #1 8/6/11 2:27 PM
Does anyone know about Kurt Gross. Last year he was at about every race at Haubstadt but i haven't seen him race yet this year.
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #2 8/6/11 2:59 PM
Originally Posted by tspilly:
Does anyone know about Kurt Gross. Last year he was at about every race at Haubstadt but i haven't seen him race yet this year.
I have seen him on a couple of occasions this year. I believe one was the sprint week show at Kokomo. Maybe the other was at Brownstown. My memory isn't what it used to be so don't quote me on that. We do miss seeing him but with the economy being what it is, nothing surprises me.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
ronmil (Offline)
  #3 8/6/11 3:07 PM
Originally Posted by Mud Packer:
I have seen him on a couple of occasions this year. I believe one was the sprint week show at Kokomo. Maybe the other was at Brownstown. My memory isn't what it used to be so don't quote me on that. We do miss seeing him but with the economy being what it is, nothing surprises me.
Mike,

I believe I saw him at Brownstown.

Ron Miller
coachmeece (Offline)
  #4 8/6/11 3:22 PM
He has been to a lot of races just not racing think he has moter problems
Posted via Mobile Device
65 Push Truck (Offline)
  #5 8/6/11 4:04 PM
After 100+ shows on his engine Kurt dropped a valve early in the season@the remaining parts are in need of refreshing. He had a new car (DRC I think) @ was running well down in Fl @ the few shows he ran up here. He has been around the pits @ a few shows. Kurt is a really nice guy, hope to see him in the 1x again before the year is over.
Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: jim goerge, skids59