IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Colin Casserley (Offline)
  #11 1/4/12 5:03 PM
Some superb photos on this thread. Living in England I don't get to too many races! but I like this one I took at Brownstown during Indiana Sprint week.

37 Likes: babcock14d, badgerfan, Bobv, ByronMack, Chastain75, cmakin, davidm, dirt330, dkdorkboy, erich45, fasster23, Hotshoe65s, I Miss Manzy, IndyBound, J&T Photos, jim goerge, Jimmydiesel, jjones776, Kansasdirtfan, koolaid89, mowerman, Mud Packer, MWestfallfan54, Panama, Pitpass, racegal, racephoto1, randy j, rataz, RATHER B RACING, Ricks Pics, Russ, skids59, SpfldMile, SPRINTCAR, thebus79h, UpOnDaCushion
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #12 1/4/12 5:14 PM
Gentlemen,

You all have a unique talent and I truly enjoy all of your work that you submit. The picture of the day is always a must see for me. Brightens my whole day after taking a peek in the AM. Thanks for sharing with all of us and we look foward to more winners in 2012.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
11 Likes: apexonephoto, dirt330, fasster23, IndyBound, J&T Photos, Jimmydiesel, koolaid89, MWestfallfan54, racegal, skids59, Speedwrench
davidm (Offline)
  #13 1/4/12 5:30 PM
Originally Posted by Mud Packer:
Gentlemen,

You all have a unique talent and I truly enjoy all of your work that you submit. The picture of the day is always a must see for me. Brightens my whole day after taking a peek in the AM. Thanks for sharing with all of us and we look foward to more winners in 2012.
Thanks Mud Packer! If I can play a small part in brighting someones days I can't ask for anymore.
4 Likes: J&T Photos, Jimmydiesel, Mud Packer, racegal
Panama (Offline)
  #14 1/4/12 8:24 PM
As they say in the NFL, "Upon further review"

Casey Riggs at the 'Burg
8 Likes: IndyBound, J&T Photos, jim goerge, Mud Packer, racegal, Russ, skids59
Pitpass (Offline)
  #15 1/4/12 8:48 PM
Robert Ballou Terre Haute Sprintweek
27 Likes: AJFrancis21, apexonephoto, cmakin, Colin Casserley, dirt330, erich45, i love dirt track racing, IndyBound, J&T Photos, Jerry Shaw, Jimmydiesel, Kansasdirtfan, Lincoln Chapple, mud goodsleeve, Mud Packer, Panama, Pick Five, racegal, racephoto1, randy j, Ricks Pics, Russ, skids59, SpfldMile, UpOnDaCushion, VSneader2
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #16 1/4/12 9:01 PM
I couldn't wait to see Dave Merritt's submission for "Best of 2011". What would the Best of the Best look like? You didn't disappoint, Dave. Next on my "can't wait to see" list is this year's best shot by Chris Pederson. He's another one of those guys that seems to always put himself in the right place, at the right time to get these kind of shots.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
3 Likes: AJFrancis21, J&T Photos, racegal
agar (Offline)
  #17 1/4/12 10:36 PM
8 Likes: babcock14d, Charles Nungester, IndyBound, J&T Photos, Mud Packer, racegal, Russ, skids59
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #18 1/4/12 11:03 PM
Dave, you still got that pic of the truckers car upside down at the very top of the picture. Beleave in turn 4. Best picture I've ever seen... Think it was 2007 or 08 at gascity

Posted via Mobile Device
fotojeff (Offline)
  #19 1/4/12 11:31 PM
Scott Hatton at Angell Park Speedway
6 Likes: IndyBound, J&T Photos, Mud Packer, racegal, Russ, skids59
racephoto (Offline)
  #20 1/5/12 12:19 AM
I only got to see non-wings twice in 2011. So, here is one of BC at Lernerville Speedway.

10 Likes: apexonephoto, Colin Casserley, IndyBound, J&T Photos, Jimmydiesel, Mud Packer, racegal, racephoto1, Russ, skids59