IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tq's at Columbus?
7/11/16, 8:15 PM   #1
Tq's at Columbus?
TQ29m

I know it's a foolish question, but I caught wind of rumor that they were racing there tonight, is that fact or fiction? Is it really that much trouble to post those tidbits of information, as well as the results, sometime after the fact, there are several cars sitting because of the lack of information released to those who are interested, this used to be a good bunch of information available, long before the winternet, just seems odd to me, the lack of interest. Bob

1 member likes this post: DAD
7/11/16, 10:02 PM   #2
Iggy16

27 cars ,i post on here that we were going to race there in my other post did know I have to read post for you also if you can get on indianaopenwheel you can get on our web site and look at schedule

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
7/11/16, 10:23 PM   #3
treecitytornado

27 cars, Anton Hernandez quick time at a 17.3. Red Flag in the Feature now.
Last edited by treecitytornado; 7/12/16 at 2:11 AM.

7/11/16, 10:32 PM   #4
TQ97

With all due respect Bob, as I mentioned before, you need to get on Facebook and follow "let's go racing.net" - Peggy Brown. She posts live results. Others live videoed the races at Shelbyville and Greensburg. IOW isn't where the info is for the tqs, you need to go where its more actively posted about if you really want the info.
Attached Images
Screenshot_2016-07-11-20-39-52.jpg (262.9 KB, 71 views)

2 members like this post: Jrp4554, tirespinner
7/11/16, 10:52 PM   #5
badcoupe

Setser wolfsiffer Hernandez Roland paxson combs

2 members like this post: tirespinner, TQ29m
7/15/16, 10:20 AM   #6
Re: Tq's at Columbus?
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ29m View Post
I know it's a foolish question, but I caught wind of rumor that they were racing there tonight, is that fact or fiction? Is it really that much trouble to post those tidbits of information, as well as the results, sometime after the fact, there are several cars sitting because of the lack of information released to those who are interested, this used to be a good bunch of information available, long before the winternet, just seems odd to me, the lack of interest. Bob

Bob

You got to remember in advertising it is all about "TOMA">>>Top of Mind Awareness.
Now consider that IOW has only about 35,000 to 40,000 subscribers it is probably not worth the effort involved to make post on the board.

I google searched UMRA that did not help much because I came up with a bunch of Motorcycle racers. So then using all of my Puter skills I tried King of the TQ's and I came up with a web page, however it also does not seem to include a whole lot of results.

So then I tried let's go racing and didn't find anything also.

Maybe they could post some links on IOW so folks could follow the action.

Now about Face Book>>>>If you do not have one you should get an account. I did a few years ago and am now in touch with kids I race against 65 years ago. Quite an awakening. In fact the reason I'm posting now is I got on Face Book and saw That AJ Felker had raced in a race, I assumed last night but was not sure as they did not post a date, so my natural inclination was to go to IOW the board I look to for racing info. Not a mention.

I guess it would be nice if someone would post links here so we could to the right spot.

www.raceumra.com NOT

Honest Dad himself

7/15/16, 11:57 AM   #7
SteveW

Peggy Brown does a good job of reporting here (http://www.letsgoracin.net/) and on Facebook.

1 member likes this post: DAD
7/15/16, 1:07 PM   #8
trannyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy16 View Post
27 cars ,i post on here that we were going to race there in my other post did know I have to read post for you also if you can get on indianaopenwheel you can get on our web site and look at schedule
I think the point is if you make the time/effort to post here that there's a race,take the time/effort to post some results

2 members like this post: DAD, RedRacer07
7/15/16, 2:39 PM   #9
DAD

When you don't know how to do something everything sounds easy to you. Not being to puter literate could not she just take the text from her post on (Lets go Racin) leaving off the "g" screws things up on a Google Search (don't you know)>>> and transpose them to IOW .

Piece of cake

I would do it but it would only come out a bunch of orange letters.

Honest Dad himself
Last edited by DAD; 7/15/16 at 2:41 PM.

7/18/16, 11:38 AM   #10
SteveW

http://www.letsgoracin.net/
If you go here and scroll down there are several interviews. I don't know how to copy them, but of particular interest is the one about five interviews down, with Tony Stewart!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tq's at Columbus?