Thank you Fred!!!!!!!!!!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
trencherman (Offline)
  #172 8/13/08 12:02 AM
goodnite cous
grandma
  #173 8/13/08 12:03 AM
Thank you Fred for the great job on the updates.Its really appreciated. Goodnight
affordableawards (Offline)
  #174 8/13/08 12:04 AM
Way to go my friend great job keep it up:applaud:
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #175 8/13/08 12:05 AM
Originally Posted by pletchfan:
CONGRATS TO DAVE DARLAND AND THE 2B TEAM!!! I am going to bed, all this chit chatting has worn me out!!! LOL Night everybody.:sleep::sleep:
Midgy, Spridge, Fred everyone that was involved with updates, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!:respect::respect::checkered:
His grandpa's had a pretty good week. Does Gucci make baby shoes?:rolling

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
marben (Offline)
  #176 8/13/08 12:11 AM
Originally Posted by darland36:
WAY TO GO DAVE!!! ANOTHER WIN IN 7 DAYS! Congrats to the 2B team again for another BIG win!!!! Treyce Robert gets MORE new shoes and toys!!!!!!!:applaud::checkered::respect:

Brenda, Tristiny, Destiny, Trenton, BreAnna and Treyce Robert
Hi Brenda and Family:

I'm so glad to be able to go to IOW and find out finishes of the 2b team, cuz we are all DD fans back here in PA too!! This is great to know what is happening almost as soon as it happens!! To all those of you race fans that post updates for everyone, BLESS YOU!! Scott doesn't always call and let us know what's going on daily, so we are so happy to have a place to go for information!!! Thanks again!!
Brenda, I know you and the family are loving this, and we are too!!

We are so proud of this team, (of course, we are a little prejudiced) but extremely proud anyway!!

Talk to you soon!!

Marilyn & Frank

Great job Dave, Scott and all the guys!!!!!!!
racegal (Offline)
  #177 8/13/08 12:21 AM
I am also a little prejudiced but extremely proud!!
What a team!!!!!
And to all a Good Night!!!:sleep:

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
bobO (Offline)
  #178 8/13/08 1:28 AM
GREAT JOB 2B/DD scott always has his little bag of go fast tricks and knows when 2 apply :respect::checkered:
Dwight Clock (Offline)
  #179 8/13/08 4:22 AM
Now this is what I'm talking about! Get up at 4 a.m. to find out DD won his 5th sprint car feature in 8 days. Way to go Dave and the 2b Benic team! Keep the sun shining in Lincoln, Fairmount, and that sled dog outpost called Hayward, WI.:O: (just kidding, Susan!)
ronmil (Offline)
  #180 8/13/08 2:57 PM
It was great to turn on my computer and find out that Dave Darland had another sprint car victory. I am greatly improved over yesterday and that made me feel even better.
I saw the Dave Darland 25 year tee shirt mentioned on this thread. Can anyone tell me where to find one?

Ron Miller
Closed Thread