IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Paragon Race updates 05-21-2011
5/21/11, 7:08 PM   #1
Paragon Race updates 05-21-2011
fridaynightracer

41 sprints.
Hot laps almost over had a red flag in turn 4. It was a gentry brothers car said "the Kentucky kid" on the side(sorry don't know his name). Weathers nice and track looks goHeat 1 finish*
Babcock
Harris
Heck
Mattox
8 car
Beliles
Last two cars were numbers 45 and 23. 23 had some motor issues or something alot of smoke coming out of car. Beliles front end broke according to announcer.*od!!!

Posted using Mobile Device

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Heat 1 finish*
Babcock
Harris
Heck
Mattox
8 car
Beliles
Last two cars were numbers 45 and 23. 23 had some motor issues or something alot of smoke coming out of car. Beliles front end broke according to announcer.*

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Heat 2 finish

26*
10 gentry
Dugan
Prather*
Cunningham
lost them at the end car pulled up in front if me not sure if that's how they finished or not. Sorry!*

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Heat three

Cunningham
K. Kinser
Edwards
Frye
Mcintosh
AJ Clark
Turner
J Johnson*
Krockenberger pulled off. Turner spun on last lap battling for lead.*

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Heat 4

Grimes
Krockenberger
Miller
Scott
Chambers
Z Clark*
66ss
Last edited by fridaynightracer; 5/21/11 at 7:51 PM.

3 members like this post: gary curry, Pat O'Connor Fan, STIDA.com
5/21/11, 8:46 PM   #2
Re: Paragon
Red Clay

Thank you for the updates. Excellent job!

5/21/11, 8:47 PM   #3
fridaynightracer

Your very welcome. Having a little trouble with names since it's the first night but I'll get them soon.

5/21/11, 8:58 PM   #4
Red Clay

Your doing a great job! Glad to get what I can on a night that I couldn't make it.

5/21/11, 9:25 PM   #5
snailman

How's the weather holding up? Rain up north.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Just wondering if Randy Johnson is there in his sprint 48or49

5/21/11, 9:54 PM   #6
fridaynightracer

Quote:
Originally Posted by snailman View Post
How's the weather holding up? Rain up north.

I believe he's in the 48. No rain been very nice all night.

Sorry my phones about to die I'll post results when I get somewhere to plug it in.
---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Just wondering if Randy Johnson is there in his sprint 48or49

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Sorry about that my phone was messing up and I was typing in the middle of the quote lol. Yes I believe he is in the 48 tonight. The weather is nice got kinda cloudy for a minute but it's a great night for racing.

---------- Post added at 09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Feature number one is in the books
Jared Harris wins in a dominant fashion leading wire to wire.
Kerry kinser second
Heck third
Turner fourth
22 car fifth
Cunningham sixth.
That's all I could keep track of since my phone died I couldn't keep the order like normal.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Feature 2

Shawn krockenberger won(I think it, it was one of the Kroc's) Im pretty sure they declared him the winner but mother nature stepped in and rained out the rest of the race. Looks like she almost won again luckily we got a feature and a half in before she got here.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Paragon Race updates 05-21-2011