IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Vintage Classifieds > Pontiac SD4 Cylinder Head and other parts
10/23/16, 7:04 PM   #1
[SOLD] Pontiac SD4 Cylinder Head and other parts
biturbo999

THIS IS SOLD

I was running a 340 hp SD4 motor in my Land Speed car for a couple years, but it threw a rod this summer, so I'm moving on to something else. If anyone is interested, here are some parts that I'm looking to sell.

801 Aluminum Cylinder head with Jesel shaft style roller rockers. I bought this from another racer who added big valves, valve springs and did extensive port work for 8500+ rpm use. I was running a lower rpm range for a 3.5" stroked crank - 179ci displacement. The head comes with matching aluminum intake for Weber Carburetors, as well as Header with port matched flange, and 1.75" equal length primary tubes. Also, combustion chamber molds for custom pistons. Everything listed above - $400/best offer

Pontiac SD4 Aluminum valve cover. This was a new-old stock item purchased just a couple years ago. Fits 801 head listed above. $75

Isky Solid roller cam with Crane roller lifters. I can dig up the specs if someone is interested. $75

2 Distributors. One is is great shape and what I was using. The other is a used MSD unit that I had as a spare. $50 for the good one. I'll throw in the other for free.

Thanks for looking,
Last edited by biturbo999; 12/6/16 at 8:25 PM. Reason: sold

11/4/16, 11:58 PM   #2
Dirtracer

Do you have a good crank

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Vintage Classifieds > Pontiac SD4 Cylinder Head and other parts