IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Brady Short and fans and awards. Sad
9/25/16, 10:46 AM   #11
Re: Brady Short and fans and awards. Sad
chop

LOL one of the best reply ever.. Guess the big fish in the little pond was schooled.

2 members like this post: Motormasher, tirespinner
9/25/16, 10:49 AM   #12
revjimk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw View Post
D.O. brought up an issue that was obviously important to him and he did it in a well thought out way, without name calling or using foul language. This is one of these threads that can go into a downward spiral quickly. If you have something to add, do it in the manner that D.O. did. If you can't do that without name calling and want to treat this forum like it's that other forum, your post is not going to remain. I'm saying this because I've had to moderate this tread multiple times already.

Jerry
Well done. "The other forum" can get ridiculous, reminds me of the Jerry Springer Show sometimes

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, jim goerge, Nate
9/25/16, 10:51 AM   #13
dsc1600

What a ridiculous post. Hopefully it will be taken down. Talk about the punishment not fitting the crime, there could be a hundred reasons for Short not to have time to accept the trophy let alone simply not being aware as has been stated above.

As we've seen all too often these drivers are risking life and limb out there, would be nice to give them the benefit of the doubt before becoming a keyboard commando and attacking them for such a silly reason.

7 members like this post: 1BiGracefan89, ByronMack, dshort36, mc/rider, R A K, SPD 37, tirespinner
9/25/16, 11:53 AM   #14
D.O.

Since Spikers took over the track the awards have always been for the top 10. So sorry you didn't know about that and that would mean that Franklin didn't tell everybody about that in the drivers meeting. So sorry for Saturday night but after missing the HARF banquet between the two upset myself and many others. Yes you are correct somebody from the track would of come to get you if anybody had known you hadn't come to the front strech until your name was called. Don Short and Brady Short this isn"t an attack it is fact of not being there for both I have pointed out which left many fans upset with the no show. You and everybody on here knows I don"t just get on IOW and call people out or hardly post at all for that fact. I had many fans both times ask and express questions about this. Don and Brady there are people way closer to you than me who noticed as well. Sorry I ruffled feathers.

PS if you check my previous post I think this might be the first since BG passed so I don"t jockey the key board and call people out.

9/25/16, 11:59 AM   #15
treecitytornado

Why was Brady also signed in at Paragon? He was listed as a DNS, but just curious. Thanks.

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Nate
9/25/16, 12:13 PM   #16
dshort36

D O. Intentional or not you have personally challenged the integrity of a driver who has put his heart and soul into this sport at all costs. Seems to me it would have been a lot more professional to simply inquire for answers directly before stirring up controversy

9/25/16, 1:40 PM   #17
Backitin

Great drivers don't always have good people skills. Those that do cant be expected to use them always.
Personally If I'm at the track its to see the races not for hero worship. I'm different, to me the cars are the stars and the drivers are just lucky to be racing them. For every good driver theres a hundred just as good that will never have the chance to race anything.
If I were lucky enough to be at the race in question I wouldn't have even noticed he didn't pick up his hardware.

2 members like this post: mc/rider, tirespinner
9/25/16, 2:01 PM   #18
wcbrock02

Race Count This Year: 5
Race Count Last Year: 12

Haha

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
9/25/16, 2:07 PM   #19
wcbrock02

Race Count This Year: 5
Race Count Last Year: 12

Why can't Brady get a simple apology for this post?

9/25/16, 3:33 PM   #20
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by treecitytornado View Post
Why was Brady also signed in at Paragon? He was listed as a DNS, but just curious. Thanks.
Both he and his Dad have posted on this thread, so I am sure they will say why.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Brady Short and fans and awards. Sad