IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Modified Classifieds > Steel block 410 for sale, best offer
2/16/14, 6:14 PM   #1
Steel block 410 for sale, best offer
zerospeed

I have a steel block 410 I will take best offers on. It's been run a limited amount of times and is currently apart if you'd like to inspect it. It was built by Roush Competition engines in Metro Detroit and that's where I'm located. I had some oil leak issues from it being new, after it being apart it turned out to simply be the cam drive seal needing to be replaced....there wasn't a real problem with the motor at all. Below is a list of what it is:

NEW zero races World Products block
Moldex crankshaft
NEW billet Oliver rods
JE pistons with 6 races
Comp camshaft
NEW AFR heads with two races, done by Roush Competition
Jesel system
Hilborn injection
Weaver 3 stage oil pump

Let me know what you have...I'll sell or trade if it's worth it. I'd be interested in a nice trailer as a trade. I paid $9000 for the engine and put about $9000 into it when it was at Roush if that puts a dollar amount on what it may be worth. Not interested in giving it away, but I'll entertain any fair deal as my car owner picked up the chassis and I don't really have anything left. No bs'ers, call or text if you're serious... (734)301-6691

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Modified Classifieds > Steel block 410 for sale, best offer