IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Shamrock Classic - March 10th
3/11/18, 1:04 AM   #11
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by open_wheel_outlaw View Post
Where was Chase Briscoe at tonight? I thought I saw him on entry list but didn't see him or his car.
Wondering the same. I’ve seen lots better races.

3/11/18, 2:39 AM   #12
Kydehart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpracing1 View Post
Wondering the same. I’ve seen lots better races.
Unfortunately not every race can be an instant classic. They tried. They reworked the track. Just didn't quite get it figured out. It was a good event.

3/11/18, 3:12 AM   #13
GYATK94

Race Count This Year: 36
Race Count Last Year: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kydehart View Post
Unfortunately not every race can be an instant classic. They tried. They reworked the track. Just didn't quite get it figured out. It was a good event.
After the show I was fortunate enough to witness in December there I wouldn't hesitate to make the trip every time midgets are going to be at Du Quoin if I had the opportunity to go. Hoping for the continued success of their two annual midget events that offer winter racing. Congrats to Seavey, and thanks to all involved.

3/11/18, 4:57 PM   #14
Re: Shamrock Classic - March 10th
BrentTFunk

I thought it was a pretty good show. Too many cautions hurt the battle for the lead. Thought the move by Zeb Wise on Joe B Miller in the heat may end up the best move of the year. Enjoyed Grant working his way through the field. Thought it was cool to see a lot of kids there, as we all know the sport needs more of that. I loved the way they got the kids involved with driver intros. Track was well prepared. Glad I went as always.

3/15/18, 3:23 PM   #15
Re: Shamrock Classic - March 10th
Lauren Stewart

LAST CHANCE FOR SHAMROCK CLASSIC EVENT SHIRTS!

I'm doing one more order on t-shirts, so if you missed out the first time around, here's your last chance to get an event shirt!
If you are interested, send me an email at lauren@laurenstewartpromotions.com - include your size and color preference.
Last edited by Lauren Stewart; 3/15/18 at 3:24 PM. Reason: Added Picture

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
3/17/18, 4:27 PM   #16
KKRfan-Thralls

I emailed you

3/17/18, 5:35 PM   #17
trannyman

Have you shipped ours out,yet?

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Shamrock Classic - March 10th