IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
Mike McCormick
  #31 8/12/08 7:32 PM
Can we get the updates in post so I don't have to thread through the chatter and now the personal insults, which I guess the mods think are okay because everyone is ganging up on one man, like it's kindergarten?
Dwight Clock (Offline)
  #32 8/12/08 7:33 PM
Originally Posted by affordableawards:
Hello everyone gearing up for aDarland Night
...You are for sure in the right place!:thumb
ClaytonYeley (Offline)
  #33 8/12/08 7:33 PM
Thanks for the updates, is Levi in Yeley's car again?
IndyBound (Offline)
  #34 8/12/08 7:34 PM
Hi everyone!!! Susan, 2nd certainly isn't too shabby, let's root for a one spot improvement tonight. GO DD!!! Dwight, I didn't make it until the end last night and probably won't tonight either. Waking up to a DD win is a great way to start the day. Off subject Dwight, I missed my weekly golf update on DB, he must have taken the week off.

Patti
Dwight Clock (Offline)
  #35 8/12/08 7:37 PM
Originally Posted by IndyBound:
Hi everyone!!! Susan, 2nd certainly isn't too shabby, let's root for a one spot improvement tonight. GO DD!!! Dwight, I didn't make it until the end last night and probably won't tonight either. Waking up to a DD win is a great way to start the day. Off subject Dwight, I missed my weekly golf update on DB, he must have taken the week off.

Patti
DB did take the week off, Patti. He earned it!:thumb
Sweaty Dirt
  #36 8/12/08 7:37 PM
Originally Posted by Mike McCormick:
Can we get the updates in post so I don't have to thread through the chatter and now the personal insults, which I guess the mods think are okay because everyone is ganging up on one man, like it's kindergarten?
If you don't like the chatter, then find someplace else to get your updates. The folks that are getting the updates posted don't have to do it. They are doing it for thier friends on this board.

Thanks to all of you that give us updates. GO 97!!
grandma
  #37 8/12/08 7:38 PM
Thanks I sure wish I could have been there. Good luck to night.
grandma
  #38 8/12/08 7:40 PM
Great Job Midgy thanks for the updates. Go Robert.
pletchfan (Offline)
  #39 8/12/08 7:40 PM
Originally Posted by Mike McCormick:
Midgy has heat race line ups on page 3 I would assume she will post results there also. As far as us insulting you, I think you asked for it. Once again I will say, there is nothing wrong with us chatting here. If you don't like it maybe you should not be on the board. Just a thought. Sorry I went on a little long.
1BIGracefan (Offline)
  #40 8/12/08 7:41 PM
Neil, I believe that Levi is in the triple crown racing car again this evening.

Hi Sacha how ya doin???
Closed Thread