IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Gas City to update it's remaining schedule today
7/27/22, 2:09 AM   #11
Re: Gas City to update it's remaining schedule today
jdull99

Perhaps they turn the well pump off (if its well) when the track isn't open...so it isn't 24/7...(that is a "trick" I've been exposed too...). I'm sure it will get fixed when they can....

I think the biggest question is if they allow coolers in the place??? lol (I wouldn't even think about bringing one into any of the tracks I go to; or the occasional minor league baseball or hockey event either...I'm cheap but I'll support the venues as I can....)
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)

3 members like this post: Hustlin-Hoosier, nathans1012, opnwhlmnd
7/27/22, 2:22 AM   #12
dustbowl

Wasn’t going to comment, but I’m going to. Gas city has had some good nights, great nights, mediocre nights, and bad nights. The crowd has been decent every week, car counts up and down, most weeks the quality has been solid. From what I see there’s been effort there every week for a good race track, it just hasn’t always been. Been weeks I figured it would be terrible with the weather and it surprised me and been great, and a few times when I figured it was favorable and not been as good. Considering 2 of the Saturday sprint car local tracks burn off a set of tires and look like a desert and it’s officially the next day when the programs are over, makes you think doesn’t it?

3 members like this post: Hustlin-Hoosier, tirespinner, TQ97
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Gas City to update it's remaining schedule today