IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Not a Racing Video, but a Punk gets his due
12/17/10, 11:31 PM   #2
Re: Not a Racing Video, but a Punk gets his d
I Miss Manzy

Thanks,Scott.That just made my day!

12/18/10, 12:38 AM   #3
racinround

Here's the YouTube version, a little longer without the music so you can hear what the punk says to the old dude after getting his a$$ kicked. Check out the other links there for more on this story. You don't mess with Vietnam Tom!!

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oepMGXMktcs
Last edited by racinround; 12/18/10 at 12:48 AM.

3 members like this post: 9racing, dirtball, I Miss Manzy
12/18/10, 3:35 AM   #4
Larryoracing

Dear Scott,

I don't see the value of this youtube video and I think it should be removed. I consider it offensive.

The bad things about these kids is now some have guns and will shoot you. And sometimes they will go back and get their gangs to solve a problem.

You are a outstanding member of the racing community and should set a high standard on what you post. As for me I'm on the bottom of the pyramid and will try to post things that are productive to racing and not offensive.

Sincerely,

Larry Otani

P.S. Hope you have Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

12/18/10, 4:20 AM   #5
9racing

Well, Im glad you posted it.. It re affirms the dis-respect of our vets by some people.. whether you like it or not it, it is what it is.. thanks for posting, and reminding us to be thankful for our vets.. If you dont like the video simply dont watch..

5 members like this post: dirtball, Eric C, jim goerge, rdzsprint
12/18/10, 4:49 AM   #6
SDHill89

I have mixed feeling on this video, but i do think it shows some disrespect people of my generation show to veterans of the Vietnam and Korean wars, and anyone else who has served our country. The men who have served to defend our country deserve all the respect in the world.

12/18/10, 5:03 AM   #7
racinround

Personally, as a Vet, I think it goes beyond the disrespect of a Vet...it points to the lack of respect for a fellow human being that is so prevalent these days.

6 members like this post: 9racing, dirtball, DWX 9929, I Miss Manzy, jim goerge, Phylo82
12/18/10, 5:08 AM   #8
Topless77

Quote:
Originally Posted by racinround View Post
Personally, as a Vet, I think it goes beyond the disrespect of a Vet...it points to the lack of respect for a fellow human being that is so prevalent these days.
Thank you i was just about to say the same thing. Maybe he didn't know he was a vet and should of thought twice about picking a fight with him. I did enjoy seeing a thug get his a$$ whipped though

12/18/10, 10:33 AM   #9
interpreter66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larryoracing View Post
Dear Scott,

I don't see the value of this youtube video and I think it should be removed. I consider it offensive.

The bad things about these kids is now some have guns and will shoot you. And sometimes they will go back and get their gangs to solve a problem.

You are a outstanding member of the racing community and should set a high standard on what you post. As for me I'm on the bottom of the pyramid and will try to post things that are productive to racing and not offensive.

Sincerely,

Larry Otani

P.S. Hope you have Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
what part do you find offensive? the disrespect to a person who served our country so we can have the freedom that we do, or that it was put on this web site that thank's to vet's we are able to particapate in?

the pussafication of america continue's, let's not hurt any body's feeling's by showing people what is going on in the world.

THANK'S SCOTT

12/18/10, 11:22 AM   #10
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larryoracing View Post
Larry Otani
Hey Larry
Maybe this video will serve as a lesson to some to some of these "Kids" out there. I consider it an educational piece to those "Kids".

2 members like this post: 767, jim goerge
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Not a Racing Video, but a Punk gets his due