IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chandler SCORA Sprint Race - Aug 9
8/8/09, 2:09 PM   #1
Chandler SCORA Sprint Race - Aug 9
#1SPRINTVET

With all the shake up in the SCORA Sprint Series. We are looking for a big night of racing at Chandler Motor Speedway, Chandler, Indiana Sunday evening August 9th. There will be Sprints and Modifieds on the program. Gates will open at 4PM, Drivers Meeting is at 6Pm, Hotlaps at 6:30. With the change in rules we are looking forward to a full field of Sprinters. The Henderson, Kentucky Gentrys will be in action, along with Evansville's Matt Humphrey. Chase Stockon, Brandon Maddox, Josh Cunningham "Johnson Memorial Winner", Kenny Carmichael Sr., Craig Budde "Point Leader", Dave Peparak, Joe Varvel, Danny Williams Jr., and others are entered.

8/8/09, 2:42 PM   #2
Re: Chandler SCORA Sprint Race - Aug 9
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

I'm planning to attend, and I told a friend who will come and bring a couple of people with him, but there has been no publicity here in Evansville about this race. It is a well kept secret.

8/8/09, 3:14 PM   #3
john3g

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmil View Post
I'm planning to attend, and I told a friend who will come and bring a couple of people with him, but there has been no publicity here in Evansville about this race. It is a well kept secret.
Thank you for support and I look forward to seeing you and your friends there.Thanks again.John Gurley

8/8/09, 5:24 PM   #4
ClaytonYeley

We will be there. Hopefully it will turn out to be a good race.

8/8/09, 5:44 PM   #5
Rpracing1

I am thinkin about checkin this race out..........Could we possibly have a first time race winner???

8/8/09, 7:56 PM   #6
Motormasher

Ya think on the winner??? Bet cha he has an Aluminun motor...... whata ya want a bet?

8/8/09, 8:32 PM   #7
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

depends how hard slick the track gets and where he starts ohhhh wait cant start better than 11th
Posted via Mobile Device

8/8/09, 8:37 PM   #8
JasonWatt

What time does the action begin? Do they water the track or will it be a dust bowl?

Jason

8/8/09, 9:33 PM   #9
john3g

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallsracing View Post
depends how hard slick the track gets and where he starts ohhhh wait cant start better than 11th
Posted via Mobile Device

Her it is AGAIN!!!! We have it that ONLY 6 cars out of the top ten are still eligible to be locked in due crashes or loss of rides and 3 of them have said they wont be able to make it.....SO if this holds true..lets see now,3-6= wait for it,hold on.....OH yeah 3 spots will be locked in...(which by the way is ONE more car than the total number of cars that have made a 100% participation for the year).....Come on guy's now people are bashing the race track (which most people have NEVER BEEN TO ,EVER!!) and then it's car count and now points lock-in deal....Lets just go racing and put the ******** asside for 24hrs and then you all can start slamming SCORA bright and early monday morning..

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWatt View Post
What time does the action begin? Do they water the track or will it be a dust bowl?

Jason
gates open at 4:30,hotlaps at 6:30,racing at 7:00 central time..

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motormasher View Post
Ya think on the winner??? Bet cha he has an Aluminun motor...... whata ya want a bet?

You guys got it all figured out....You ought to be in vegas...The ones that have complained the most about this end of the year "TEST" session to see what the best direction for the series to go next year have only made maybe 2 or 3 shows if ANY AT ALL!!!!! So I wonder what the real complaint is here?..I'm getting tired of hearing it all...No one has had any ideas how to keep the promoters on board or how to hook a series sponsor with an un-stable car count so Run with us or don't run with us it's up to you...but we will do the best we can and go forward..Now I've said more than I wanted to so I'm done untill monday when you guys can start chop'n Sam,me or the series..Have a great weekend...
Last edited by john3g; 8/8/09 at 9:46 PM.

8/8/09, 10:30 PM   #10
Motormasher

TELL ME WHY WE NEED "SCORA"???

We have already got MSCS. Whats gonna be the difference?

You guys can have it all ....... leave me out of it. I'll run the greatest track in the Country when I can make it ..... yeah thats right BLOOMINGTON.

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chandler SCORA Sprint Race - Aug 9