IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > New low for Tony Stewart
10/8/18, 7:49 AM   #71
Re: New low for Tony Stewart

I have a lot of experience in this kind of stuff. It takes about 100 happy people to get 1 positive social media post from an event. It takes 1 unhappy person to get a negative post. Like it or not, Social media is where many people find out what has went on. Heck people don't even read through all of the comments to see if the person was right or wrong. Flat out people just don't post about good things.

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, PIT CART
10/8/18, 10:28 AM   #72
TQ29m

Enough already, is anyone out there happy about anything?

10/8/18, 1:17 PM   #73
yeleyfan76

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
The reason why is because the Robert is never wrong crowd will bad mouth the promoter for not sharing his opinion. Eventually people will get tired of being bashed, say it isn't worth it, and walk away. Don't want to see that happen. Back to the original post, When a driver earlier this year was suspended by the WoO, I don't remember any sanctioning body, or track not honoring his suspension. So this really is nothing new.
Then simply don’t post you have knowledge if you or that person don’t want it known. Not a hard concept.

3 members like this post: bigq11, hoscalecody, streetglider
10/8/18, 8:56 PM   #74
7horse
Banned

Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

1 member likes this post: racenut69
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > New low for Tony Stewart