IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Bradleyracing86 (Offline)
  #1 11/11/09 11:22 PM
Was wandering if we could get about 20 people together to rent Fast Times some time this winter...??? Sprint Guys, Mini Sprint Guys, Mods ..whatever... just racers!

Could do some qualifiers, and a feature based on lap times...
jeffnanny (Offline)
  #2 11/11/09 11:44 PM
Id be down for doing that. Im usually up there anyways quite a few times. Itd be a blast to do
HoosierDirt (Offline)
  #3 11/12/09 6:47 AM
Sounds cool
never been there before
have you been to the indoor track in Lawrenceburg near the race track when usac was there at lawrenceburg a bunch of the sprint drivers and mini sprint drivers walked across the field and had there own race this was last year they said it was a rookie initation time for Keith he said everytime he would get a lead on them they would take him out they had a ball over there

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 AM ----------

here is there link competition racing lawrenceburg

http://www.competitionracing.net/new...e_pricing.html
riskybrisky5 (Offline)
  #4 11/12/09 10:33 AM
You might want to check this place out it is opening in early Dec. It is in French Lick IN. and is supposed to be state of the art place.

http://www.flwbindoorkarting.com/
mini27 (Offline)
  #5 11/12/09 11:49 AM
yea, sounds fun 2 me
Colin25 (Offline)
  #6 11/12/09 12:08 PM
Are you sure you Bradley boys can handle a go cart!! You know we wouldn't miss out on this.
Bradleyracing86 (Offline)
  #7 11/12/09 6:13 PM
haha can you handle it parker lol,
We can try the french lick track just have to see whos coming from where to go. Its about the same for me either way...Yea Beau we could have a race of Champions!!!

Maybe get ERC, FOZ, and Baily to sponsor some food and trophies..
garry47 (Offline)
  #8 11/12/09 6:58 PM
i would be into this, me and sam ashworth were going to try to get something together
mini27 (Offline)
  #9 11/12/09 7:23 PM
Originally Posted by Bradleyracing86:
haha can you handle it parker lol,
We can try the french lick track just have to see whos coming from where to go. Its about the same for me either way...Yea Beau we could have a race of Champions!!!

Maybe get ERC, FOZ, and Baily to sponsor some food and trophies..
Thats a good idea and sounds real fun to
Jrp4554 (Online)
  #10 11/13/09 6:54 PM
This would be awesome. Let's keep it for just the mini sprint guys though. The REAL race car drivers. lol