IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Amzie (Offline)
  #1 6/19/20 12:50 PM
Did anyone notice Alexander Rossi and Spencer Pigot in the stands at LPS last night? They were sitting down front right behind the flag stand. Happy to see them enjoying some dirt track racing.
12 Likes: chrismattlin, davidm, EBookerFan, EltoJoe, erich45, i love dirt track racing, illiNOISE, JarrettFarms73, jim goerge, Owen, RockinRy, TNRustler
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #2 6/19/20 1:57 PM
Sure looked like Cruz Pedregon sitting in front of us.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
4 Likes: i love dirt track racing, JarrettFarms73, jim goerge, wildman92
JarrettFarms73 (Offline)
  #3 6/19/20 2:30 PM
I’ve seen Scott Dixon @ Kokomo. I think the peer respect of the dirt world is grossly under reported during the “tv series” broadcasts. maybe i’m just jaded. 😆
openwheelfan1 (Offline)
  #4 6/20/20 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
Sure looked like Cruz Pedregon sitting in front of us.
Cruz is a HUGE sprint car and midget fan! Owns a midget I believe, and has publicly stated he would like to get in to sprint car racing.
reeserx (Offline)
  #5 6/20/20 12:56 PM
Originally Posted by openwheelfan1:
Cruz is a HUGE sprint car and midget fan! Owns a midget I believe, and has publicly stated he would like to get in to sprint car racing.
Hasn’t he raced the chili bowl a couple of times as well?
2 Likes: JarrettFarms73, luckybuc97
Turd Ferguson (Offline)
  #6 6/22/20 7:23 PM
His brother Frank drove midgets in the 80s and 90s. I think I saw him run the Hoosier Dome race. I thought Cruz drove them as well back then, but I don't see any references to that.
interpreter66 (Offline)
  #7 6/22/20 7:33 PM
Originally Posted by reeserx:
Hasn’t he raced the chili bowl a couple of times as well?
Yes The one year I saw him there there was a little boy staring into his trailer wanting to get an autograph I stood behind the little boy pointed down at him to get his attention and he came right out of the trailer sign the boys autographs talk to him he’s a pretty cool dude
3 Likes: JarrettFarms73, luckybuc97, reeserx