IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
SUPERDUKE (Offline)
  #1 3/19/11 4:40 PM
Its good too see danica being herself! She can't drive turkeys too ****! She stick's a guy in the wall then she hits another and spins it out and in to the wall! Not her fault!!! And the bozo's keep telling us she's doing a great job? *** 3 laps behind!!!! Now they can go back and talk about jr. For 2 months!
11 Likes: dirtball, Eric C, jim goerge, Jrp4554, Need For Speed, old time Hoosier, Russell Ficklin, scooter99, spankytoo, speed bump, Wayne Davis
Scott Daloisio (Offline)
  #2 3/19/11 4:51 PM
Originally Posted by SUPERDUKE:
Its good too see danica being herself! She can't drive turkeys too ****! She stick's a guy in the wall then she hits another and spins it out and in to the wall! Not her fault!!! And the bozo's keep telling us she's doing a great job? *** 3 laps behind!!!! Now they can go back and talk about jr. For 2 months!
Agree 100% Duke!

Did like Jennifer Jo Cobb telling her owner to stick it when he told her to start and park. She was supplying the tires & engines and wanted to race.
8 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, gkaz, jim goerge, Jrp4554, Russell Ficklin, scooter99, speed bump, SUPERDUKE
dirtball (Offline)
  #3 3/19/11 5:12 PM
Give her a break!!! She just had another hissyfit.
Bad Dad 54 (Offline)
  #4 3/19/11 5:20 PM
Did like it when the other driver's crew chief told him over the radio to forget it she never does anything wrong. The other driver did admit it was his fault the car wasn't handling. But thats racing sweetie if you want people to stay in their own lane take up bowling.
5 Likes: dirtball, erich45, K-Dawg30, racerfanx2, SUPERDUKE
CTtoPA (Offline)
  #5 3/19/11 5:20 PM
This Duke guy acts like he's been in a race car before!

I'm kidding of course.
Posted via Mobile Device
3 Likes: brian26, speed bump, SUPERDUKE
SUPERDUKE (Offline)
  #6 3/19/11 5:29 PM
Thanks and they nascrap screwed ricky why did they not tell him he was in the wrong spot???? They all have radios!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Shes a pitbull dyke!!!!!!!!!!!!!
backitin
  #7 3/19/11 9:14 PM
Originally Posted by Bad Dad 54:
Did like it when the other driver's crew chief told him over the radio to forget it she never does anything wrong. The other driver did admit it was his fault the car wasn't handling. But thats racing sweetie if you want people to stay in their own lane take up bowling.
You've obviously never seen me bowl, lol
Billy Boy
  #8 3/20/11 12:44 AM
Originally Posted by Bad Dad 54:

Come on guys, it is consistency. She screws up and blames everyone else. Thats consistency
5 Likes: dirtball, interpreter66, Need For Speed, racerfanx2, SUPERDUKE
The Old Coyote (Online)
  #9 3/20/11 10:17 AM
It looked to me like she went up the track and hit him. Even the announcers implied she was at fault until they came back from the commercial break. Gee, I wonder if the NASFIX PC police had a conversation with the announcers as well as Truex durnig the break!
3 Likes: dirtball, mowerman, SUPERDUKE
sprinter25 (Offline)
  #10 3/20/11 11:48 AM
I guess most of you guys have chosen to ignore the fact that Ryan Truex admitted that it was his fault!
2 Likes: Drtchsr, JEFFSTOY