IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The Mayor's Campaign Starts Saturday...
4/7/11, 12:44 PM   #1
The Mayor's Campaign Starts Saturday...
torqueball

For Immediate Release.
4/7/11

The IOW Racin Fest has been circled on Jon "The Mayor" Sciscoe's calendar all winter. This event marks the start of his campaign to reign supreme over the bullrings of southern Indiana for yet another season. When talking with Jon this morning he is undoubtably motiviated to capture the Racin Fest title this Saturday evening. The Mayor said "i've dropped some lbs and put on some muscle, so i plan on excelling at the extended events." Watching "The Mayor" being put through his paces by crew chief/personal trainer Jared Fox is nothing less than impressive. With "eye of the tiger" pumping out of the stereo, it conjures thoughts of "Rocky and Mic" punching sides of beef. "Saturday is the day the domination begins" states Jon.

Although "The Mayor" stopped short of any predictions, he guaranteed an exciting perfomance for the fans. It's finally time to cash that sweat into checkered flags; Don't miss it!

3 members like this post: bighd0522, D.O., dirtnonwingfan
4/7/11, 4:04 PM   #2
Re: The Mayor's Campaign Starts Saturday...
Sprint Car Racing Fan

Can't wait to see some good racing action.

4/7/11, 6:07 PM   #3
jim goerge

Will the "Mayor"s " press agent also be racing?

4/7/11, 7:59 PM   #4
torqueball

Yes, I will be in attendance. Even though I will have to violate my "no compete" clause with 7 racing.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
4/7/11, 9:27 PM   #5
j_vennard54

Good to hear.. the Hurst Brother's 9T will have some worthy adversaries on hand.. now lets just hope it's driver remembers where the loud pedal goes.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The Mayor's Campaign Starts Saturday...