IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > New Midwest TQ Racing Series Forming
9/8/08, 11:44 PM   #141
Re: New Midwest TQ Racing Series Forming
kreeperbldr

Thanks brad for steping up with proper info, instead of hear say like most people come up with. Yes tommy and i put together a car for the indoor race. Yes prather weld up his own
and also made his own changes to the car. To set the record straight my brother ran the first chassis that i built 15 years ago when we started in the club. The one you have was the first Kreeper chassis with the new changes. I designed it and built it. Since then i have built 3 more. Andrew Prather ran the last one i built, the car was sold to a gentelman in Virgina.

9/9/08, 8:45 AM   #142
tqracer65

no problem scott. hows the car in virginia doing these days??

9/9/08, 10:15 AM   #143
STP

Race Count Last Year: 1

Just got back from a business trip and wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been helping and contacting us. I'm sorting through all the emails and working on the website and should have it posted this week.

The schedule for next year is also in progress. That schedule will be posted on the website near the end of the year. We only plan to run 15 - 20 races the first year. If you have a favorite track that you would like to see us race at, let me know. We have around 7 tracks that we've visited and like, with more on the agenda.

Thanks for everyone's support and we look forward to seeing all at Greensburg on Sept. 27th.

9/9/08, 1:30 PM   #144
jontheturboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by STP View Post
Just got back from a business trip and wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been helping and contacting us. I'm sorting through all the emails and working on the website and should have it posted this week.

The schedule for next year is also in progress. That schedule will be posted on the website near the end of the year. We only plan to run 15 - 20 races the first year. If you have a favorite track that you would like to see us race at, let me know. We have around 7 tracks that we've visited and like, with more on the agenda.

Thanks for everyone's support and we look forward to seeing all at Greensburg on Sept. 27th.

Hands down my favorite TQ track is Salem.:greenflag:

9/9/08, 4:09 PM   #145
TQ29m

Just wanted to add a correction, to the TQ I mentioned in another post, I thought it was a Dennis Hart motor, but turns out, it is a Mark Priestley motor, and a fast one at that. Since the new chassis was assembled, it probably hasn't been ran 12 times, it has a Winters rear, Schroeder steering, all good stuff, and lots of it, this engine was ran 3 times, since coming back from California. Bob

9/10/08, 9:11 AM   #146
TqMidget41&84

Come on turbo guy, you need to buy that car !
Posted via Mobile Device

9/10/08, 9:42 AM   #147
jontheturboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TqMidget41&84 View Post
Come on turbo guy, you need to buy that car !
Posted via Mobile Device

Some one needs to buy my lathe first!!!!!!

9/10/08, 10:41 AM   #148
TQ29m

Jon, I think most will agree, that Thunder Valley is just about the perfect track for cars our size, makes for good, close racing, which is what most fans come to see, however, it is a long haul for a lot of owners, that is why there are races at other tracks, kinda gives everyone a short haul, and a long haul, me, I'd run there, and Vernon all the time, short haul for me, and with fuel prices going up, and expenses, and purses staying the same, it doesn't add up in the bottom line, that's where Series Sponsors help a bunch, but they have to be sold on the idea, that it will get their product, service or whatever, out to more people, along with print,and media coverage. That's a big sell, with nicecar grabbing all the big bucks, ya gotta sell to someone local, and thats what we car owners need to do, help to land a sponsor, help the sponsor, in turn you will help yourself, and fellow racers. Bob

9/10/08, 11:13 AM   #149
tqracer65

Im from rushville and only have ran salem 1 time but that track is awesome!! Its a decent haul for us but the track and racing quality we can have there is definately worth the haul.

9/10/08, 12:07 PM   #150
TQ29m

Mason, are you reading this? Bob

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > New Midwest TQ Racing Series Forming