1/11/17, 12:34 PM   #11
badcoupe

We only had a issue early on test went just fine

1/11/17, 2:42 PM   #12
Re: Chili Bowl PPV Feed
revjimk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Gardner View Post
Racin Boys goes to audio only for the Cs, Bs, and A Saturday. They had some issues last night- plenty of people fumed on twitter and they (at least on my end) got it fixed. Hopefully they figured out their issue and the stream goes off without a hitch for the rest of the week.
Whaaa? I hope you're wrong... no interest in audio only & I already paid....
It went blank for me during C Mains, then it was OK

1 member likes this post: Owen
1/11/17, 4:16 PM   #13
racefan20

Your $99 pays for flag to flag tues-fri and the alphabet on Saturday until the D mains complete Then the coverage goes to MavTV or online on Lucas Oil TV for C's B's and A Saturday. If you were expecting more than that then you didn't read carefully before you paid

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

1/11/17, 5:46 PM   #14
2fast4u

If i order the pay per view is it archived where i can watch it the next day if i miss a night?

1/12/17, 11:43 PM   #15
SteveB31

I have watched every lap with no problems, using my neighbors internet.......no buffering, no problems. Great coverage of great racing!!!!!

1/13/17, 2:07 PM   #16
chathamracefan

Had issues Tuesday night when their whole system went down, but it has been flawless since then. I've ordered this every year they offered it (this is the 4th year) and have been pleased with the coverage.

2 members like this post: duel, Jim Gardner
1/13/17, 2:59 PM   #17
revjimk

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
Your $99 pays for flag to flag tues-fri and the alphabet on Saturday until the D mains complete Then the coverage goes to MavTV or online on Lucas Oil TV for C's B's and A Saturday. If you were expecting more than that then you didn't read carefully before you paid
You're right, dammit....
They didn't make it very clear in their ads, wasn't on the lookout for any small print....

1/13/17, 4:13 PM   #18
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by revjimk View Post
You're right, dammit....
They didn't make it very clear in their ads, wasn't on the lookout for any small print....
If you live in the Indy area you can go to McGilvery's Speedway and watch the rest for free and enjoy the Chili buffet or their regular menu.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

1/13/17, 6:10 PM   #19
PIT CART

I just knocked the dust off the Amazon fire stick and ordered Lucas oil tv $59 a year. Looks like some pretty good shows to watch.
What time does racingboys start broadcasting tonight to just listen anyone know?

1/13/17, 6:46 PM   #20
chathamracefan

Tonight is live video like the other nights. The finale is tomorrow night. They are on streaming hot laps now with live video. Tomorrow, they will be live starting at like 10 AM with all the alphabet soup mains. They stay on live video all day until the D mains are done.

The Lucas Oil tv is a steal at the price they charge for an annual subscription. They had several live Lucas late model shows last year & there are more on their schedule for this year. Also had some live ASCS winged 360 shows.

Video quality on those is top notch.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl PPV Feed