IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
JstAbvVMC (Offline)
  #61 4/5/15 2:59 PM
Originally Posted by billyb:
CAR MUST HAVE NOT HAVE BEEN LEGAL. I wonder about that team??
Kind of a strong statement without any evidence. I'm assuming you have never made a mistake before?
I'm going with a mistake by KTJ, especially after he posted a heart felt apology to his team for making a costly mistake.
KTJ man'd up and that goes a long way in my book.
7 Likes: Charles Nungester, dirt_trackgurl006, fish, Jerry Shaw, jyoung8j, PIT CART, TQ29m
ronmil (Offline)
  #62 4/5/15 3:00 PM
Originally Posted by brady:
He's talking about the new electronic bleeders made by Jeff swindell. However he was wrong because the reason he got a flat was because there was a hole in the tire. Some people are just never happy and complain about everything. Just take the podium finish and shut up.
Wonder if Richard Childress knows about those remote bleeders?

Ron Miller
3 Likes: FishBurger, mc/rider, smith19
Beinthecircle (Offline)
  #63 4/5/15 9:00 PM
The drivers literally drive right past the scale house after exiting the track. Dutcher was running up to the scales to see if anyone had caught them, and was approached by Leary's Father which informed him that they were disqualified. Dutcher returned with "what the fu**, did you guys go tell on us??!!" That started a pretty heated exchange of words, as Leary let Dutcher know he was tired of KT and his driving. Several fans stated KT hit Leary in the heat race. A very costly mistake....
openwheelfan1 (Online)
  #64 4/5/15 10:32 PM
Dave Darland posted on FB that he had a rear tire going down the last 8 laps that slowed them down. Bdon't know if it's true or an excuse, but could explain why he appeared to be slowing down.
streetglider (Offline)
  #65 4/5/15 10:53 PM
When DD came into the pits after the race it was quite obvious that his RR was going flat. A driver with Daves resume doesn't need to make excuses ! He merely tells it like it is,whether it's good or bad.
7 Likes: c47, mc/rider, ronmil, SGreen, smith19, tinkertoys, TQ29m
reeserx (Offline)
  #66 4/5/15 11:52 PM
Ahh racing season is back, I love these heated debates! Something you don't get in the off season!
2 Likes: jim goerge, ronmil
Joey Woods (Offline)
  #67 4/6/15 12:45 AM
Nevermind
DirtHawk92 (Offline)
  #68 4/6/15 1:44 AM
Nice Video of Clayton!! Really gets the sprint adrenaline floooooooowin!!!
TheLip2 (Offline)
  #69 4/6/15 2:11 AM
Early in the evening I heard the track announcer talk about a "race monitor app." Does anyone know what he was talking about?
jyoung8j (Offline)
  #70 4/6/15 3:31 AM
im assuming he was saying the race was on race monitor which is a smart phone app that allows you to follow racers lap times thru the day. Very cool thing to do while race is going on. Really lets u know whos fast whether upfront or in back... J