IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Saturday’s i-55 usac sprint race rained out; river tow
5/19/18, 5:00 PM   #1
Usac: Saturday’s i-55 usac sprint race rained out; river tow
admin

5/19/18 4:49 PM SATURDAY’S I-55 USAC SPRINT RACE RAINED OUT; RIVER TOWN SHOWDOWN RESCHEDULED

http://usacracing.com/news/sprint-ca...wn-rescheduled

SATURDAY’S I-55 USAC SPRINT RACE RAINED OUT; RIVER TOWN SHOWDOWN RESCHEDULED

Pevely, Missouri………Heavy afternoon precipitation at the track has rained out Saturday’s night 2 of the “River Town Showdown” featuring the USAC AMSOIL National Sprint Cars at Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55.

However, Spire Sports + Entertainment and USAC have rescheduled both nights of the “River Town Showdown.”* The USAC AMSOIL National Sprint Cars will return to Tri-City Speedway in Granite City, Illinois on Friday night, August 31. *The very next night, the series heads to Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55 in Pevely, Missouri on Saturday night, September 1.

Meanwhile, the USAC Sprints return to action this Wednesday night for the 48th annual “Tony Hulman Classic” at the Terre Haute (Ind.) Action Track.*

Terre Haute pits are scheduled to open at 3pm, grandstands at 4pm, hot laps at 6:30pm and racing action is scheduled to begin at 8pm.* General admission tickets for the “Tony Hulman Classic” will be sold at the gate for $25 on raceday.* Infield tickets are also available for $15, while children 11 and under are free.

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, crow
Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Saturday’s i-55 usac sprint race rained out; river tow