IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Shane Hollingsworth & Outlaw Mosley
8/11/10, 8:26 PM   #11
Re: Shane Hollingsworth & Outlaw Mosley
Jerry Spencer

George as you know this deal is not a game, Josh has never offered anyone a shot in his car, if you feel good enough to stand on the gas you are welcome to stand on the gas at Kokomo anytime you show up with your helmet bag. The strength you and others that have been affected by this dam illness just amazes me.

Stay Strong My Friend.

Jerry #66j
stida.com

8/11/10, 9:52 PM   #12
nonwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer View Post
George as you know this deal is not a game, Josh has never offered anyone a shot in his car, if you feel good enough to stand on the gas you are welcome to stand on the gas at Kokomo anytime you show up with your helmet bag. The strength you and others that have been affected by this dam illness just amazes me.

Stay Strong My Friend.

Jerry #66j
stida.com
Jerry & Josh, first and foremost, thank you so much for the offer. In addition to being a lot like the Hollingsworth clan, you guys also remind me of when Dad and I were racing. Your's is a family deal just like we had. So I appreciate everything you are saying. No, it's not a game. Anytime you strap yourself in a sprint car it does not matter if you stand on it or just do some wheel pack'n, driving a sprint car is a serious deal. So, with all that in mind, I feel honored that you would let me strap in your car for a few laps.

As you probably read, I got a call tonight from Aaron Mosley with the offer of getting to wheel pack in his car this coming Saturday. I first need to get my body past the side effects from my last chemo treatment. If things go well, I plan to meet up with Aaron and strap myself in his familiar red #27.

I'm so over whelmed that you guys, along with Aaron, think enough of me to let me get in your hard earned race cars.

Thanks guys!
George

8/12/10, 10:05 AM   #13
Gee2

We all need to realize its the simple things in life that can make us smile... great story!!!

1 member likes this post: nonwing
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Shane Hollingsworth & Outlaw Mosley