Abrams
Westfall
Kinser
Simon
Bilbee
Fischesser. Hard charger?
Westerfeld

Helluva race.

Congrats Dickie and John Soudrette. I bet Jason was up there guiding him.

Time to go home and thaw.
17 Likes: bighd0522, Charles Nungester, chrismattlin, Chuckwells, FishBurger, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, Pat O'Connor Fan, racefan20, racegal, RichH, smith19, SPRINTCAR, tirespinner, TNRustler, wallbanger II
bigq11 (Offline)
  #42 4/28/18 9:22 PM
Thank you for the updates.
10 Likes: FishBurger, HurstBros0, jim goerge, luckybuc97, motorhead748, Pat O'Connor Fan, rapid robert, tirespinner, wallbanger II, Will Shunk
jim goerge (Offline)
  #43 4/28/18 9:43 PM
Steve drove Vances champ car and won during one of the early 4 crown races But when he whipped CRA he drove Karls car and collected a big bonus I think $5000
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #44 4/28/18 11:48 PM
That was absolutely a great and fun race to watch. First five laps were a four car battle with Dickie ending up with the lead. Im guessing about lap seven Dallas Hewitt took command and was starting to check out but by lap 12 Dickie was reeling him back in. Hung with and dogged him till about lap 18 and pulled side by side a couple times until coming off turn four on lap 22 Dickie Grabbed the crown from would be King Dallas to retain his title

TMez Started sixth and was up to third and very fast but where he gained in one area of the track he lost in another. He held on for third but seventh starting Abrams was Mr. Excitement tonight, Running everywhere nobody else was running, Four in the Fluff, Diamonding etc. he only gained three spots to finish fourth but almost nipped TMez on the finish straight.

Michael Fischesser gained ten or eleven spots for the BC Grasshopper Hard Charger..

In the mods it was utter domination by Matt Hamilton, With Scotty Kincade second, Schornick and Spille, Hudson I believe was fifth. Sure on the first two

Left after Mods at 930, It was cold early with clouds and wind but the clouds broke and wind died down and I was fine at feature time, More of a restroom need retired me for the night.

See you all next week, Thanks for the teams who came and raced. Hewitt, Westfall, Caho, Boss Guys and others who put on a show for us tonight.

A very successful King of the Midwest with 27 NW sprints!
It's good to be King! and King Gaines joined Leary as the only Two time King of the Midwest!

Charles Nungester
4 Likes: FishBurger, Gregg, Kydehart, mc/rider
Kydehart (Offline)
  #45 4/29/18 12:19 AM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
That was absolutely a great and fun race to watch. First five laps were a four car battle with Dickie ending up with the lead. Im guessing about lap seven Dallas Hewitt took command and was starting to check out but by lap 12 Dickie was reeling him back in. Hung with and dogged him till about lap 18 and pulled side by side a couple times until coming off turn four on lap 22 Dickie Grabbed the crown from would be King Dallas to retain his title

TMez Started sixth and was up to third and very fast but where he gained in one area of the track he lost in another. He held on for third but seventh starting Abrams was Mr. Excitement tonight, Running everywhere nobody else was running, Four in the Fluff, Diamonding etc. he only gained three spots to finish fourth but almost nipped TMez on the finish straight.

Michael Fischesser gained ten or eleven spots for the BC Grasshopper Hard Charger..

In the mods it was utter domination by Matt Hamilton, With Scotty Kincade second, Schornick and Spille, Hudson I believe was fifth. Sure on the first two

Left after Mods at 930, It was cold early with clouds and wind but the clouds broke and wind died down and I was fine at feature time, More of a restroom need retired me for the night.

See you all next week, Thanks for the teams who came and raced. Hewitt, Westfall, Caho, Boss Guys and others who put on a show for us tonight.

A very successful King of the Midwest with 27 NW sprints!
It's good to be King! and King Gaines joined Leary as the only Two time King of the Midwest!
Thanks Charles!
2 Likes: luckybuc97, mc/rider
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #46 4/29/18 1:32 AM
The King Won, $15,000 with the $10,000 Bonus in 1990 at Eldora.