IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC photo ID help needed.
5/12/11, 10:20 PM   #31
Re: USAC photo ID help needed.
nonwing

The Orange #54 is Jerry Po-land. (Trying to find a way to spell it without getting those *****. In fact, I went to the Old timers show at Winchester two years ago and this car was on display. I was not a fan of Jerry because he tried a slide job on Charlie Masters at IRP and poor ole Charlie took a ride and went completely out of turn one. He was OK and I think that was a "Pole Night" USAC Sprints event at IRP. I really liked Charlie Masters who was friends with my parents back in the '70s. I must say that I'm sure Jerry is a nice guy and I was a kid with a few heroes that included Charlie.
Last edited by nonwing; 5/12/11 at 10:23 PM.

5/29/11, 1:47 PM   #32
CATH (PFEIFFER) HEHE

This is my first time on this site. Just thought I would goole some info on old timers sprint drivers and see if I could find any thing on my dad Ted Pfeiffer Sr from late 50's early 60". My dad is still getting around but for a man that is 85 he gets around very good. Just thought any that has some phots around of him driving I sure would like to see them. Thanlks.

1 member likes this post: Xflagman
5/29/11, 6:15 PM   #33
TQ29m

Sorry, no photo's, but lot's of memories, of him, Spider Webb, and a lot of others at the Fairgrounds on 25th, and the "hole" off hiway 7, didn't imagine any of those guys were still around! Hope you find some pic's, I'd like to see them also. Bob !

9/28/11, 11:43 AM   #34
MRZERO

#54 is Jerry ******, I think the 48 is Bruce Walkup.

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Why won't this board allow P o l a n d to be posted?

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC photo ID help needed.