Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #31 7/14/11 8:01 PM
Ew not a good start
Posted using Mobile Device
cmcooper2 (Offline)
  #32 7/14/11 8:02 PM
This is pathetic!! They have had all week to get this track in racing shape!! Its indiana sprint week and we are having to deal with this crap again!!! Get a grip people who are calling the shots!!
5 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, jim goerge, rdzsprint, Stagger, Wayne Davis
VSneader2 (Offline)
  #33 7/14/11 8:03 PM
Well I almost made the trip down there tonight, after hearing about the dust kinda glad I'm stayed at home. Don't get me wrong I would love to be at the track, but cant take the wife and kid to the track 3 nights in a row. Will be at Bloomington tomorrow.
EKracing (Offline)
  #34 7/14/11 8:04 PM
Next year all 7 nights at kokomo!
Posted via Mobile Device
4 Likes: bmemmer, Derek Fisher, mikeham73, MWestfallfan54
Go Fast (Offline)
  #35 7/14/11 8:05 PM
Originally Posted by pletchfan:
lord keep them all safe and give them wisdom when it comes to where to be on the track.
amen!!
Gregg (Offline)
  #36 7/14/11 8:06 PM
Originally Posted by EKracing:
Next year all 7 nights at kokomo!
Posted via Mobile Device
Then they'd call it KSW.
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #37 7/14/11 8:07 PM
They did just have a big race there on tuesday. Who knows
mikeham73 (Offline)
  #38 7/14/11 8:07 PM
Originally Posted by cmcooper2:
This is pathetic!! They have had all week to get this track in racing shape!! Its indiana sprint week and we are having to deal with this crap again!!! Get a grip people who are calling the shots!!
Actually they've had about 36 hours to get it ready. They just had a Summer Nationals race there Tuesday. I knew it would be like that, that's why I didn't go.
EKracing (Offline)
  #39 7/14/11 8:07 PM
Kokomo sprint week. I like the sound of that.
Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: mikeham73, OL"nelly"
torsionbar (Offline)
  #40 7/14/11 8:08 PM
Still don't understand how Brownstown gets a sprint week show and Lincoln Park doesn't. I'm sure Spiker would have had an awesome track for Sprint Week.
18 Likes: Al Pierce, chadd8up, Dannypollock24, dirt330, dirtnonwingfan, dkdorkboy, jerrydt, mikeham73, Pat O'Connor Fan, racefan20, RATHER B RACING, SHORTBUS, Sickfan, sprintcar64, SprintManDave, terrehautian, VSneader2
Closed Thread