Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Any update on the burg
12/13/07, 8:56 PM   #11
Re: Any update on the burg
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwight Clock View Post
After all, someone has to protect her from that bunch in Section A. :rolling::kookoo2::rolling:
Hey Dwight,

Marv & Danny resemble that remark.:kookoo2::eek: They corrupted Steve & I real bad last season also. We tried to look out for the young lady as much as possible.

12/13/07, 9:11 PM   #12
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Quote:
Hey, Dave - since you are offering jobs I want to apply for the position of security guard for the 50/50 girl. No pay required. After all, someone has to protect her from that bunch in Section A. :rolling::kookoo2::rolling:
I think you should be subject to a background check,drug screen, and most of all being interviewed by all that sit in Section "A".Mr Marv will be in charge of this:rolling:

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

12/13/07, 9:16 PM   #13
Dwight Clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfan View Post
I think you should be subject to a background check,drug screen, and most of all being interviewed by all that sit in Section "A".Mr Marv will be in charge of this:rolling:
:emote20:...I await Marv's decision.:rolling:

12/13/07, 9:20 PM   #14
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Quote:
:emote20:...I await Marv's decision.:rolling:
He might very well be able to be, can we say bought? A gift card to Bob Evans might go a long long way. Or a gift card to HH Gregg also:kookoo2::rolling:

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

12/13/07, 9:28 PM   #15
Dwight Clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfan View Post
He might very well be able to be, can we say bought? A gift card to Bob Evans might go a long long way. Or a gift card to HH Gregg also:kookoo2::rolling:
My image of the Sage of Lawrenceburg is forever sullied!:rolling:

12/13/07, 9:29 PM   #16
FishBurger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Nungester
maybe Uncle Dave or GRAMPS Fish could update us.
Gramps??? Now that's a cold shot. Yep, I've reached an advanced age but just remember Chuckles, there is no guarantee that you will. And even if you do, and I pray that you will, do you think you will look this good??? :moon: :emote20:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post
Hey Dwight,

Marv & Danny resemble that remark.:kookoo2::eek: They corrupted Steve & I real bad last season also. We tried to look out for the young lady as much as possible.
Oh yeah Mike, I noticed you "looking out for the young lady" this past season. You're fortunate that Mrs. Packer didn't catch you. :action-smiley-049:

Back to the thread topic, I was glad to read Dave's post. I had heard last year that the reason they couldn't get done in time for the '07 season was that Tom Wieck's deal didn't run out until 1/1 which didn't leave enough time to complete the work before opening night. With the calendar bearing down on 1/1 again I was getting concerned, what with only a little visible progress to date. With Chuck bringing steroid laced coffee to the construction crew, we may see a Snowball Derby by mid-January.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Any update on the burg