IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
Tim Clauson (Offline)
  #171 6/15/09 6:48 PM
Never mind .......
sprintcar3cfan (Offline)
  #172 6/15/09 7:00 PM
MSCS keep up the good work. I grow up watching Tom when he was racing and when he turned promoter. In all my years I've never know Tom ripping someone off. He is the best promoter in Indiana. And sometimes mistakes are made. So get over it to all that are crying about it. If you don't like it go somewhere else. And Mscs will keep having the most awesome shows.
Duane Hancock (Offline)
  #173 6/15/09 7:21 PM
forget it, not worth the space to give Superduke Crash a bigger head..
SUPERDUKE (Offline)
  #174 6/15/09 7:30 PM
Originally Posted by duane hancock:
well 1 thing about it, superduke crash is about as good on a message board as he was in a car, not worth the , what did he call it, s***house he wanted lazyifoto to clean.....
your another idiot on here you stupid jerk go hang out in the ********* with all your friends! Try not to eat to much! Share with your buddies! You know i've never bad mouthed a driver on here!!!! As far as laughing they were laughing with me not at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did i get some of your money when i was racing? About your winchester tom bigelow and i both quit at the same time! Thanks for being a jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #175 6/15/09 7:43 PM
Some of you seem to have sore beavers...

Thread closed.

9 Likes: awnunn, Charles Nungester, JEFFSTOY, jerrythar500, Kim Rudisell, SUPERDUKE, terrehautian, Trouble, wbr
Closed Thread