IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Eldora Will Host TWO Kings Royal Paying $175K To Win in 2021
11/25/20, 7:44 PM   #1
Eldora Will Host TWO Kings Royal Paying $175K To Win in 2021
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Eldora Speedway Will Host TWO Kings Royals Paying $175,000-To-Win In 2021.

LINK - https://www.eldoraspeedway.com/2020/...4-S9SbaQpIMOcQ

IF LINK DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU. ARTICLE BELOW.

Eldora Speedway Will Host TWO Kings Royals Paying $175,000-To-Win In 2021
The 38th & 37th editions of Sprint Car racing’s most-fabled event scheduled for July 15 & July 17

ROSSBURG, Ohio (November 25, 2020) – Eldora Speedway officials, following up on the declaration they were doubling-down in 2021, have announced the legendary high-banked .500-mile clay oval will host two Kings Royals in July.

The events are a part of a blockbuster four-day event offering the superstars of the World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Series two opportunities at a winner’s purse of $175,000-to-win. The first coming on Thursday, July 15 and the second on Saturday, July 17.

As a result of the loss of Eldora’s complete 2020 spectator event season, speedway officials reshuffled the hand they were dealt to create the formidable 2021 Kings Royal Week.

It all begins Wednesday, July 14, with the rescheduled ‘Jokers Wild’ paying $10,000-to-win.

The 38th running of the Kings Royal, the only event of the week that was scheduled to be part of the 2021 event, will be held Thursday night, July 15 and offer the first epic $175,000-to-win bounty.

The traditional Friday “Knight Before the Kings Royal” preliminary event has been rescheduled from 2020 to Friday night, July 16, 2021, and the night’s winner will take home the $10,000 prize.

The 37th Kings Royal has been rescheduled to Saturday, July 17, and will be the second marquee event of the week to pay $175,000 to the winner.

The announcement also marks the beginning of a new multi-year sanction agreement for the Kings Royal between Eldora Speedway and World Racing Group, the parent company of the World of Outlaws, DIRTcar Racing, and DIRTVision.

In addition to July’s Kings Royal Week, the World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Cars and the USAC AMSOIL National Sprint Car Series will again share the spotlight on Friday and Saturday, May 7 and 8 at the #LetsRaceTwo Doubleheader Weekend.

The Outlaws will make their final Eldora appearance of 2021 on Friday, September 24 at the opening night of the 4-Crown Nationals Weekend. The BeFour The Crowns Showdown will feature full programs for the World of Outlaws, the USAC NOS Energy Drink National Midget Championship, and qualifying for the USAC Silver Crown Champ Cars.

The Kings Royal from Eldora, and all World of Outlaws events, are livestreamed exclusively on DIRTVision.com

The customer service team from the Eldora Speedway box office will be reaching out directly to those patron accounts making the original purchase of tickets, campsites and/or pit passes for the 2020 Kings Royal with details on the 2021 Kings Royal Week prior to tickets and campsites resuming public sale.

11/25/20, 11:03 PM   #2
Re: Eldora Will Host TWO Kings Royal Paying $175K To Win in
Stevensville Mike

Let me see if I read this right: The 38th Kings Royal will be Thursday and the 37th Kings Royal will be Saturday? A tad odd making the latter the former and vice versa.

If the COVID crisis is fairly well beaten down by then and there are no restrictions on attendance, the place is going to be a zoo that week.

11/28/20, 3:49 PM   #3
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Only legit way you could say the race was POSTPONED is to actually run it

3 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Ken Bonnema
11/28/20, 6:43 PM   #4
i love dirt track racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Only legit way you could say the race was POSTPONED is to actually run it
One of our racing family friend ( bill ) has been to everyone of the Kings royal. So he should be legit to say that he has attended every kings royal. We will be in the house to keep his tradition going. LOL.

2 members like this post: Charles Nungester, jim goerge
11/29/20, 1:17 AM   #5
jim goerge

Guessing a lot more Kodak moments will be made lol

1 member likes this post: i love dirt track racing
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Eldora Will Host TWO Kings Royal Paying $175K To Win in 2021