IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Why end the season out west
8/12/17, 4:25 PM   #21
Baylands

Quote:
Originally Posted by david mitchell View Post
Bayllands is correct,lets rebuild the series.but we can't,there is no way according to the fans around here.many reasons why it cant be done,not many on how to do it.
It will be hard to do for sure. I am optimistic. I'm partial because I have two complete Beast sprints under plastic and fight the urge to put wings on them. Probably will. We run dirt 360/410 occasionally in the meantime. It's great, but I like the asphalt too.

8/12/17, 4:59 PM   #22
Re: Why end the season out west
Jonr

I am still confused about the Japan reference. Does he realize that California is actually in the US? I am also confused on why anyone would be upset that their series would travel to one of the top-10 (maybe top 5 tracks) in the nation for a race. If you have not been to PAS, it should be on everybody's bucket list.

8/12/17, 5:15 PM   #23
david mitchell
Banned

I have been to perris many times.if you don't understand my baseball reference forget it.😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

1 member likes this post: Baylands
8/12/17, 5:17 PM   #24
Baylands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonr View Post
I am still confused about the Japan reference. Does he realize that California is actually in the US? I am also confused on why anyone would be upset that their series would travel to one of the top-10 (maybe top 5 tracks) in the nation for a race. If you have not been to PAS, it should be on everybody's bucket list.
Perris is a good track. Many know that Bubby Jones was instrumental in the design. They were looking to be very much like Ascot's layout. Standing inside turn 3, it reminds you.

8/12/17, 5:39 PM   #25
yeleyfan76

Quote:
I have been to perris many times.if you don't understand my baseball reference forget it.😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
That's the problem. Explain the reference. It makes no sense this is why people are confused. More to the point, explain how any of your original post makes sense. Hope I'm not being invective.

8/12/17, 6:20 PM   #26
david mitchell
Banned

For yeley fan.imagine if the nfl had their season here in the good old usa,but then held the playoffs and super bowl in europe.can you say enraging your fan base.do you think they would understand.you need to have your important events if you are a sanctioning body around your main fan base.usac sprint car main fan base is around indiana,illinois ,ohio, and midwest.not cali.i can't make it more simple than that.😫

8/12/17, 7:35 PM   #27
B99

Quote:

I didn't realize the short bus went that far out west..............

1 member likes this post: Jonr
8/12/17, 8:33 PM   #28
yeleyfan76

Quote:
For yeley fan.imagine if the nfl had their season here in the good old usa,but then held the playoffs and super bowl in europe.can you say enraging your fan base.do you think they would understand.you need to have your important events if you are a sanctioning body around your main fan base.usac sprint car main fan base is around indiana,illinois ,ohio, and midwest.not cali.i can't make it more simple than that.😫
Ok. So now you are saying your national series really is only regional and needs to be run in your little circle of comfort. I get it. If we are to see USAC run races we need to come to the Midwest and that's it. Got it. You live in a bubble.

5 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Clydesdale, opnwhlmnd, Pat O'Connor Fan, PJ Wright
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Why end the season out west