IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Any New Racing Games Coming Out
11/7/08, 5:56 AM   #21
Re: Any New Racing Games Coming Out
Midget82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal66 View Post
What Ratbag game are you talking about that has the square thing above the car? If your talking about Dirt Track Racing 2 then that is called (car tag) which lets other players online see the player name when your racing.And yes i dont like that either,but you can turn that off in the game settings.Otherwise i dont know of anything else it could be.I have raced this game online for several years and have made several addons for it.(Chassis, and tracks.)

:O: Yes, as a few others pointed out I was mentioning the wings... A "Sprint Car" (not another wing-sprintcar) game would be awesome on the PS3 or 360 Platforms thanks to all the HD detail and how incredibly realistic games are now. :respect:

11/7/08, 8:49 AM   #22
Metal66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midget82 View Post
:O: Yes, as a few others pointed out I was mentioning the wings... A "Sprint Car" (not another wing-sprintcar) game would be awesome on the PS3 or 360 Platforms thanks to all the HD detail and how incredibly realistic games are now. :respect:
Ive made a non wing sprintcar mod for dtr2(Dirt Track Racing 2) I call it midwest sprintcar and i got the template on my site.I made the right rear bigger and more realistic.If any of you have this game and would like to try my sprint you can download it from my d/l site for dtr2 here.
http://www.freewebs.com/3rrar/
I also have some tracks ive made on there.

9/14/21, 3:06 AM   #23
loiskks

नमस्ते। हाँ, अब ऐसा लगता है कि इस खेल का 5वां भाग पहले ही समाप्त हो चुका है, लेकिन इसमें बहुत सारे सूक्ष्म लेन-देन हैं। इसलिए मैं https://mostbet-review.com/ सेवा का उपयोग करता हूं। इसने मुझे उनके वेतन में एक छोटा सा बोनस दिया और अब मैं वह सब कुछ खरीद सकता हूं जो मैं चाहता हूं या चाहता हूं। सामान्य तौर पर, मैं सभी को सलाह देता हूं, सबसे महत्वपूर्ण बात यह है कि जब आप कुछ हासिल कर लें तो हार न जाएं और छोड़ दें।
Last edited by loiskks; 9/15/21 at 2:00 AM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Any New Racing Games Coming Out