IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > New Midwest TQ Racing Series Forming
9/28/08, 7:40 PM   #191
Re: New Midwest TQ Racing Series Forming
mopar97

Good night of racing. Track was in good shape. Good number of cars and alot of talent! Congrats to Collin Ambrose on his win all the way from KY! Glad to see him make the long drive to come race. He was very fast and drove a great race. Willis pulled up beside him but Ambrose was able to hang on to the lead. Martz gave it all he had in the other Ambrose car driving hard and was good to see him back in a TQ and also picking up the trophy dash win. I think it's safe to say Speidel is back to his old on the gas driving style after his sprintcar injuries. Mann also looked strong the first half of the feature and looked like a strong contender. Was good to see Nichols there and back in a TQ. Was a good feature with alot of good racing and a great battle up front between Ambrose and Jason Willis. Ran each other clean and showed alot of respect. Willis looked like he had something for Ambrose but fell just short. Keep it up and this league will continue to grow. The fans liked the interviews.

9/28/08, 9:33 PM   #192
Ambrose93&39

It's been a long time since we've had that great of a time racing our TQ's. I haven't seen Dad that happy at a TQ race in a long time. The thing that I (we) liked about the whole thing was at the end of the night after the show was over there wasn't ANY ********, whinning, or complaning!!!!!! NO DRAMA!!! I was FUN like racing should be!!!!

11/26/08, 12:05 AM   #193
indybigjohn

I didn't know where to post this, but since this is a discussion of TQs, I'll do it here. Judy Ates just informed me that Ray Gross passed away at about 5:00 p.m. today (Tuesday). He was Sonny's car owner in the early 60s in UMRA. Please pass this on.

John Potts

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > New Midwest TQ Racing Series Forming